News Tomorrowland love

peter11435

Interesting question. Does anyone know if at all we will see the peoplemover signs be replaced/ updated? They are still using the 90s one but Ive been seeing a lotta the other signs being updated.
The current signs are not from the 90’s. The attraction got new signage with the new TTA name in 1994. The current signage was installed in 2010 when the attraction returned to the Peoplemover name.

trainplane3

Any word on the "teleport tower" and why it's lighting is now off? Normally it would have static and then do it's little spin. Now it's totally dark. Is it being removed next?

*This is the yellow tower back on the corner of the stitch building*

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Any word on the "teleport tower" and why it's lighting is now off? Normally it would have static and then do it's little spin. Now it's totally dark. Is it being removed next?

*This is the yellow tower back on the corner of the stitch building*

I thought that was supposed to be removed (pre-Covid)?

trainplane3

Can we get some paint over in TL? Yes I did zoom in on it but it was pretty noticeable with my eyes.
3WxloYl.jpg

vKrY9Ni.jpg

trainplane3

Hopefully removal. But I’m sure not.
The fact it says exterior is killing my hope for removal. Maybe there'll be another permit for interior modification too? Gut or hefty change to the entire building?

Or maybe it's to make it fit SMs theme better instead of looking bleh?

ToTBellHop

The fact it says exterior is killing my hope for removal. Maybe there'll be another permit for interior modification too? Gut or hefty change to the entire building?

Or maybe it's to make it fit SMs theme better instead of looking bleh?
Maybe they could remove some of its exterior embellishments that construct the path.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom