90s Epcot

goofyyukyuk

Original Poster
Hi all,
I’m looking to learn as much as I can about Epcot in the 90s. I would appreciate any information or stories anybody would like to share!
Thanks!

PorterRedkey

My advice is to spend a day watching some of @marni1971 incredible videos. He has your Epcot history needs covered.
You will see diagrams, construction photos, ride-thrus, full shows, and changes made to the pavilions over time. All set to the incredible music from each pavilion. He loves Epcot and it shows! Each video is crafted with care.
you can find his site at: www.martinsvids.net

kybred72

My advice is to spend a day watching some of @marni1971 incredible videos. He has your Epcot history needs covered.
You will see diagrams, construction photos, ride-thrus, full shows, and changes made to the pavilions over time. All set to the incredible music from each pavilion. He loves Epcot and it shows! Each video is crafted with care.
you can find his site at: www.martinsvids.net

Awesome! I'm gonna look into those vids...Want to take a another 'ride' on Horizons! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Bender123

Martins lastest Horizon edit is as close as you will get to riding it back in the 80's Enjoy! Make sure you pencil in plenty of time, they're addictive!

And if you are feeling super adventurous, the videos these guys did were Horizons insanity...They basically timed out ways to jump off the ride and explore BTS on numerous occasions. They never got caught, either...Some of the detail videos and pictures they got are amazing.

http://mesaverdetimes.blogspot.com/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom