News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
And the lighting they just recently added, horrible, makes it feel like a Walmart. The plastic chairs don’t help either.

Don’t get me started on all the construction. The scaffolding!
View attachment 792267
Are they going to seasonally trade out the statuary? Otherwise it's just the same boring thing every time. One and done.

SplashJacket

Who is running this park :hilarious:

They need bigger umbrellas
IMG_7197.jpeg

JKick95

With Communicore Hall now open, does anyone think they will remove the World ShowPlace Pavilion for something new? I feel like having both venues available is redundant.

dmc493

Update on the ground lights, they’re still flashing between RGB and white every few seconds as of last night.
New unsubstantiated theory - they brute forced some temporary way to make the ground lights work for the flyover filming they just did the last couple nights.... Can't have broken lights in a new Soarin' finale and/or marketing materials!

tparris

New unsubstantiated theory - they brute forced some temporary way to make the ground lights work for the flyover filming they just did the last couple nights.... Can't have broken lights in a new Soarin' finale and/or marketing materials!
Well if that’s the case, they failed because there are still a few segments not working

HauntedMansionFLA

With Communicore Hall now open, does anyone think they will remove the World ShowPlace Pavilion for something new? I feel like having both venues available is redundant.
The park stopped having big events in this space like Party of the Senses a few years back. It used to be a big money maker when an outside vendor paid/sponsored for the food/drinks. Once that sponsor backed out, PotS lost money and they did away with it. Just like the cupcake parties Epcot use to have in the past. If it doesn’t have a bunch g return on investment, they have walked away from it.

worldShowPlace would be perfect for a big attraction. Lots of space back there.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
I’m not sure enhanced wayfinding is really worth complaining about, nor is improving it indicative of general trends in intelligence. There are plenty of things that humanity managed just fine with in the past that still had a lot of room for improvement.

They may as well create a sign like this. Let the guest choose.

1718572645178.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom