News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Gran Fiesta

Our next trip is December 2022. Is there any chance that any of the walls are pushed back at that point? Or are they just going to do it all at once and then remove all the walls at the same time instead of doing it in sections?

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
Screenshot_20220703-104535_Instagram.jpg

Here I go overanalyzing things again. This was Zach's Instagram Story post today. This is very clearly not at EPCOT, as the bottom item literally has what seems to be paint codes written on it. Also, look to the bottom left, thats another letter next to this C. I think this is the CommuniCore Hall marquee.

Haymarket2008

View attachment 650672
Here I go overanalyzing things again. This was Zach's Instagram Story post today. This is very clearly not at EPCOT, as the bottom item literally has what seems to be paint codes written on it. Also, look to the bottom left, thats another letter next to this C. I think this is the CommuniCore Hall marquee.

Could VERY well be the case. Makes sense to have them pre-made.

The image at the bottom right looks like the 50th anniversary banners found throughout the parks.

vikescaper

View attachment 650672
I thought I saw somewhere that SSE was going to get a new sign. Maybe that’s the “c” in space?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom