News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Clamman73

New vs Old

Epcot_Full_47519.jpg

Epcot_Full_47507.jpg
The redo is so good that there's no more complaints.

DisneyCane

You're right, it should be shoved to the side because it never fit the theme of EPCOT anyway, especially "Future World."

Also, IMO, the previous Club Cool looked awful from an interior design point of view. I saw nothing pleasing when I went in there... which is why I stopped going in there.
Do they still have the free samples of international drinks?

The original "Ice Station Cool" was pretty awesome in the summer when the cooling worked in the ice tunnel.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Charm = Removed. The little bits that the old GR had are gone, replaced by a logo and a gray wall.
The space definitely looks brighter, more spacious and modern now. Only thing for me is, I would've liked to see the 'flags theme' incorporated in a discreet, elegant way. A narrow 'flags' trim at the top of the wall, would've been a nice touch, imho.

Epcot82Guy

The old one was definitely a bit dark, and this helps a lot. I do agree it is a little plain. That's part design style, but also reality.

I think if they did something small with the logos would go a long way. Like adding all the logos in the white tiles, or adding flags with all the logos from the ceiling. Or doing the logos on that dark grey wall. There are a number of small fixes.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member

Benches arrive in the EPCOT World Discovery breezeway outside Connections Cafe and Creations Shop​

Epcot_Full_47524.jpg

@wdwmagic I think everyone wants to know, where's the credit card reader? How much per minute of use? Do I need a Genie + LL or an ILL to take advantage of them?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom