Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Movielover

I haven't made fun of anything. I have shared my opinion on this open forum. You projected yourself upon things I have not said. Revealing

You're original post came off as mocking someone's excitement of buying a Lightsaber. You of course are more than welcome to criticize Disney for selling them at a high price but mocking or berating someone for being a fan of a subject and wanting to express that fandom by purchasing merchandise just comes off as sad and pathetic. Building my Lightsaber at Savi's on my trip was such a huge experience for me since I have been a fan ever since childhood, and being able to build my own (yes I understand its a limited amount of customization, the person across from me built literally the same saber) was a chance for me to connect with the Star Wars universe on a whole new level that unique and enjoyable. You know, something that entertainment is suppose to do.

Mike S

You're original post came off as mocking someone's excitement of buying a Lightsaber. You of course are more than welcome to criticize Disney for selling them at a high price but mocking or berating someone for being a fan of a subject and wanting to express that fandom by purchasing merchandise just comes off as sad and pathetic. Building my Lightsaber at Savi's on my trip was such a huge experience for me since I have been a fan ever since childhood, and being able to build my own (yes I understand its a limited amount of customization, the person across from me built literally the same saber) was a chance for me to connect with the Star Wars universe on a whole new level that unique and enjoyable. You know, something that entertainment is suppose to do.
Maybe they were just copying you on purpose 😉

Movielover

Maybe they were just copying you on purpose 😉

1598971673578.png

Well I must have good taste if I do say so myself! ;)

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Well in that case I apologoze. Was not my intent. Thank you for pointing it out.

DCBaker

Premium Member
"The Force will soon be flowing once again inside Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida. Beginning Sept. 20, the Gatherers will invite you into this mysterious shop in Black Spire Outpost to train you in the ways of constructing a lightsaber."

"Advanced reservations (highly recommended) for Savi’s Workshop will open Sept. 16 via Disneyworld.com or the My Disney Experience mobile app; you can also stop by the shop to check for walk-up availability on the day of your visit. You must have a valid Disney Parks Pass reservation for Disney’s Hollywood Studios prior to making a reservation for Savi’s Workshop"

GimpYancIent

"The Force will soon be flowing once again inside Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida. Beginning Sept. 20, the Gatherers will invite you into this mysterious shop in Black Spire Outpost to train you in the ways of constructing a lightsaber."

"Advanced reservations (highly recommended) for Savi’s Workshop will open Sept. 16 via Disneyworld.com or the My Disney Experience mobile app; you can also stop by the shop to check for walk-up availability on the day of your visit. You must have a valid Disney Parks Pass reservation for Disney’s Hollywood Studios prior to making a reservation for Savi’s Workshop"

Yessss! Its has been said before "Never Underestimate The Power Of The Force". Now things are moving in the correct direction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom