NBA Experience at Disney Springs

John park hopper

Convert into Japanese style sleep pods for a truly value resort vacation. The current value resorts are anything but value these days
iu-4.jpeg
touch of sarcasm

Disstevefan1

This place sucks, bring back Disneyquest. I'm an NBA fan and think this place is boring as poop.
It would have been great if Disney would have refreshed Disney Quest instead of closing it. I would have continued to pay money to go there. The NBA for me is a hard pass.

There is one thing we gotta remember, at Disney Springs, Disney would much rather just be a landlord and take the rent. If a venue fails there, there are plenty of other tenants just waiting for chance.

Disney wins again.

Lilofan

It would have been great if Disney would have refreshed Disney Quest instead of closing it. I would have continued to pay money to go there. The NBA for me is a hard pass.

There is one thing we gotta remember, at Disney Springs, Disney would much rather just be a landlord and take the rent. If a venue fails there, there are plenty of other tenants just waiting for chance.

Disney wins again.
I missed Disney Quest . Arcade games on several floors and the top floor had several place to eat for lunch.

Rambozo

Disney wins again.

Yep, I would have been cool with them just making it a huge arcade. I didn't need the extra frills like VR rides, create your music video and create your rollercoaster.

Classic arcades are something that remains relevant and doesn't need to be changed every 10 years. They could have put 20 "Wreck it Ralph's" and it'd be better than the NBA thing.

macefamily

Worst waste of space on any Disney property. No one cares. But the NBA still insists that this year has been the highest rated ratings since 2012. Really ? I'll watch a game for 3 minutes but that's it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom