90 days for dining now?

fascion216

Original Poster
hello everyone! its been a while since i last posted ... but since we last spoke, ive booked my next trip! and im not going till september 28th (which is 247 days away! *woot woot*) but, my triple a travel agent has told me that you can only book most dining reservations 90 days ahead (xcept for cinderellas royal table and a few others...) is this a permanent change? or is disney just setting up a new reservation system? any help/info on this would be appreciated!

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
hello everyone! its been a while since i last posted ... but since we last spoke, ive booked my next trip! and im not going till september 28th (which is 247 days away! *woot woot*) but, my triple a travel agent has told me that you can only book most dining reservations 90 days ahead (xcept for cinderellas royal table and a few others...) is this a permanent change? or is disney just setting up a new reservation system? any help/info on this would be appreciated!

Yes, they are revamping the ADR system to go online with a new dining ressie system. It was supposed to be Nov, then Dec, then Jan and now, who knows. Now they are only taking ressies 90 days out. From most of the CM's I have spoken to, it is a permanant change, although nothing has been officially stated. As for when the new system launches, there is no expected launch date at this point. All the updates have been pushed back - online check in, the website, etc. :wave:

wdwmomof3

I was just wondering about this too, and when I read this it says CRT & others. What others? Anyone know?:shrug:

RogueHabit

To be more specific:

IF you are staying on-property - you may book ADRs at 90 days plus 10 (ie, book for day 1 of your stay, plus a maximum of 10 days from that date).

IF you are staying off-property - you may book ADRs at 90 days. Thus, if you don't want to call Disney for ADRs for each day of your trip? You will likely want to make them on the LAST day of your trip, less 90 days.
Hmmm, so stary offsite will now pretty mych exclude you from getting ADR's and Chef Mickeys or the Castle? (I assume the same logic works for the 180 day ones?)

That's a shame. One more reason to give up on Disney vacations for a few years. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom