90 Day Fast Passes - Club Level

Think Tink

Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hello! I'm really just curious if anyone has purchased the 90 day day passes while staying club level. I haven't heard much since this has been announced and didn't know if this was something that anyone has been taking advantage of, at $50.00 pp per day its a steep price!

DarthVader

Sith Lord
It may be worth it once Star Wars Land opens and both new rides require Tier 1 Fast Passes.
Agreed, with HS in so much construction, what will the 90 day give you that you cannot do in the 60 day? I was able to secure all the rides I wanted within my 60 day windows, including FoP.

Think Tink

Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I totally agree with you both! I was just curious if anyone has done it as I hadn't heard anything since it had been announced.

nickys

Premium Member
Agreed, with HS in so much construction, what will the 90 day give you that you cannot do in the 60 day? I was able to secure all the rides I wanted within my 60 day windows, including FoP.

Essentially, you get the ability to choose whatever FPs you want, at the time you want, regardless of tiering and park restrictions. And reserved viewing for the evening shows.

You could do Epcot and get all 3 tier 1 rides, SE, MS and Nemo, plus Illuminations with a dedicated space to watch it from.

Or do AK and get FoP, Navii, EE, Safari, Kali, Dinosaur and reserved seating for ROL.

Or do TT, FEA and Soarin in the morning and jump to AK to do 3 rides there.

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Essentially, you get the ability to choose whatever FPs you want, at the time you want, regardless of tiering and park restrictions. And reserved viewing for the evening shows.
I understand that, but I've already said that I was able to get all my FPs done to my satisfaction at this stage, I'm not seeing the benefit at a 50 dollar per person fee

nickys

Premium Member
I understand that, but I've already said that I was able to get all my FPs done to my satisfaction at this stage, I'm not seeing the benefit at a 50 dollar per person fee

Then I guess you're not a candidate for the add-on then? ;)

Personally I can see this being of value to those coming for a short stay, planning to stay CL anyway, and where someone in the party wants to do all the big rides. Like maybe a Dad and son, whilst the others plan to chill more.

I also think this is a trial to get things in place and to iron out any wrinkles in time for the opening of Star Wars: GE. Being able to get those FPs for both Star War rides, plus the new train ride, without breaking sweat will be worth it to many people.

DarthVader

Sith Lord
And miss out on the up-charge possibility? Are you new here
That's the issue with disney lately, their parks are making money hand over fist, yet they're seemingly bending over backwards, nickling and diming its customers. At some point, that may come back and haunt them, but so far people (and I include myself), seem oblivious to that fact and continue to visit WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom