9/6/2009 Trip Report AK/ DHS

Okay, I played in the parks yesterday between 9am till DHS park close.
Overall the crowds were light for a bank holiday weekend, however speaking to other guests who have been here all week, it was a lot busier today than it has been. Also bare in mind i spent time in resort looking for items for a scavenger hunt i am creating for my parents when they arrive here in orlando on Friday. (They asked me set them a park challange to make there trip a little different. I will post it on here in the near future for those who want to do it.)

Started at DHS, headed for TSM which had a 40 min wait by 9.15am, decided to skip it today as i will be going on it next week. I headed to enjoy Streets of America whilst it was quiet and found a number of thin gs down there i had never seen or in some cases heard before!!! I then headed for Muppetvision 3D.

I then left DHS at 10am and headed for AK.

Firstly AK was very quiet. I walked straight onto Kilmajaro Safari (and as normal the Lions were asleep. lol) Then took a stroll through the Pangini Exploration Trail which i'd never done before, and got to see naked molerats and lowland gorillas.

Then headed for Finding Nemo, which suffered technically difficulties during the show after the set stuck. They continued the show about 10 min later.

The largest lines were at Kali River Rapids which was a total of 20 min, and everest at 30min. There was still fastpasses avaliable for everest at 3.45pm, so i grabbed one and headed for dinosaur, which again was a walk on.

I then did Everest, and the Yeti was in full working order. yay!!!

I then saw Finding Nemo again as the last show of the day was loading as I headed towards the exit. the show was only half full and this time had no tech difficulties!!!

Then back to DHS, DHS was def alot busier than AK. headed for TSM but it now had a 110min wait so skipped again, headed into One Mans Dream, then went and took the drawing class at the art of disney animation. (we drew Bolt) then went back to TSM but it still had a 50min wait so had to skip as i wanted to see Fantasmic! The 1st show of Fan! was full by 8pm, from info given to me by my old colleages. The second show was about 3/4 full.

mikeymouse

He was out on our safari on 9/3 for the first time for us. Thanx for the report!! :)

MVI_1305.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom