9/17-9/27 Im back :(

i seem to be missing some notes on the first few days so as soon as i find that ill post it. but here is what i got so far.
Ok so I have my trip report started about the train which the kids loved I enjoyed it. Everything went smoothly we had two roometts which was nice since we separated the kids so they got one one one time with us.
Arrived at our tree house on 9/19 and had a view of the water and yet close to the pool.
9/19 we just relaxed we walked DDD. We also shot over tp Epcot and did soarin.
On 9/20
Will find my notes
9/21
We woke about 8 or so and got ready for the 945 breakfast at Whispering Canyon for 10 people. This went smoothly. Our sever Foxy Roxy. She is a spicy Latina as she put it. She made our friends first visit to the canyon a lot of fun. We then went to the main pool at SSR. The kids loved the water slides and I just enjoyed some chill time. At 2:00 we went back to the room for power naps and then got ready for the MNSSHP. Our friend’s first visit at Halloween time. Candy was better veriaty yet they didn’t fill bags like they had in the past. But kids had a blast and I did too. We rode buzz with a 5 min wait, the laugh floor, I let my daughter driver a race car and I swear she was trying to launch me out of the car. Splash Mountain , haunted manson was also a must hit. We ended up getting to room around 1230. To put the kids to bed.
9/22
Dhs in the morning to hit toy story ride first, of course there was no fast passes so we only waited 40 min but it seemed a fast 40 min th e kids all did really well in the wait. We then meet Handy manny while the men hit rocken rollercoster . Hollywood and vine for lunch No oso yet still JoJo or so I heard Oso was taking over as of this day this had not yet happened. Meal was good I really enjoyed watching th ekids. Fast walk to tower of terror only 15 min wait so the guys hit that too. Then off to Epcot where we would hit soarin, the nemo ride, and test trak. The older kids loved test trak. They wwanted to go on again and again. But we had to get a few more things in. My friends don’t believe the kids like epcot the world showcase but what ever they felt we had to go. Not to upset they only got 4 days there and we went back later in the week. Me and DD at toystory.
Ds waiting nice
9/23
Ohana at 9:10, food same as whispering Canyon with exception of the mickey waffles we had to ask for them. The waitress was not the best server, we had to ask a number of times to get more juice and butter. Etc.. so not my favorite place, might have to try a dinner but never a breakfast.
Then a monorail ride to the Magic kingdom to meet up with our friends. I went right to the pirates of caribian like I promised my son. Then me , dh, grampy and john went on to the splash mountain again one of sons favorite rides. A stop at the run away train ride. A stop at Snow white and then Buzz again 5 min wait. So why not.. by now it was around 4 ish and kids where getting hungry so we started out. Hit a few stores on main street. Went back to tree house and I made dinner. Then pool with the kids til 9 they loved swimming everyday.
More to come
You can see somepictures here at my flickr page.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38485663@N05/?saved=1

KnK

We too found that they didn't give out candy like in past years, even towards the end of the night.

We came home with about 1 bag full.

smk

I also thought they were shy on candy, my DD (youngest one, her first time at the party and we had told her she would get a ton) was really disappointed! She would get like one sucker and a smartie and that was all. :lol: I think the heat caused a candy change up, we got very little chocolate and a ton of maryjanes and smarties. We were there on the 23rd, overall, we had so much fun that night!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom