Your help needed - resort ratings and reviews

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi Guys,

I need your help. You all have lots of opinions and thoughts about all of the WDW resort hotels. I would love to have those on our resort pages within the main site as well as here on the forums. Lots of readers use the main site to help choose their resort hotels, and the reviews and ratings help with that.

If you have a spare few minutes, I would be really grateful if you could add your review(s) of any resort you choose at http://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts.htm

Thanks for the help!

Buzz2001

Hi Guys,

I need your help. You all have lots of opinions and thoughts about all of the WDW resort hotels. I would love to have those on our resort pages within the main site as well as here on the forums. Lots of readers use the main site to help choose their resort hotels, and the reviews and ratings help with that.

If you have a spare few minutes, I would be really grateful if you could add your review(s) of any resort you choose at http://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts.htm

Thanks for the help!

CSR Info

The Maya Grill is no longer open for breakfast.
The Pepper Market hours
Breakfast - 7:00am to 11:00am
Lunch - 11:30am to 2:00pm
Dinner - 4:30pm to 11:00pm
Refillable mugs are $15.49

Buzz2001

The business is located in the convention center and operated by Ricoh Business Solutions

Last edited:

Buzz2001

Room Types and Sizes: Standard View, Water View, Preferred, Business Club level, Junior Suite (king or 2 queens and sleeper sofa, sleeps 4-6),VIP Suite, (1 bedroom suite with 2 queen or 1 king bed and sleeper sofa, sleeps 4-6), Executive Suite (2 bedroom suite with king bed, 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa, sleep 4-8).

Internet Access: add wi fi

Business Center: The business center is located in the conventiuon center and operated by Ikon Business Solutions
Room Types and Sizes

Rooms accommodate 2-4 people, choice between one king sized or two double beds, non smoking rooms available, irons, ironing boards, coffee maker, hairdryer, and in room safe in each room, Hi-speed internet access, disabled accessible rooms available

change double beds to queen above and add fridge. All rooms are non smoking now

Rooms in cabana 9b are business club level room that come with access to the coconino lounge. The rooms also included the following upgrades:

Upgraded mattresses
lounge chair with ottoman
Tile flooring in vanity area
Additional shelving in vanity area
Wood crown molding throughout room
DVD player
2 Bath robes

Bulldog1653

Is there any place to post a review on the Disney Transportation system?
I wrote a review on Caribbean Beach and would be happy to write reviews about other parts of Disney (parks, water parks, etc)

rnese

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the help!
Question? When is this due? How many points is it worth? Can I create a Powerpoint Presentation for extra credit?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom