Anyone know what else I need to do..... any tips

TYIA

nickys

Premium Member
All
I’m 70 days out, dining reservations booked, waiting for my fast pass window
Anyone know what else I need to do..... any tips

TYIA

Have a plan of days and what FPs you want with times. Allow time for any ADRs (60 minutes for non-character TS meals, 90minutes for character opens is a good rule of thumb).

Decide which FPs you need to book first. Things like Slinky Dog (DHS), Flight of Passage (AK) and 7 dwarves mine train (MK). Book those first, and then go back and fill in the rest. You are unlikely to get these in the first two or three days, choose days later in your stay for them to avoid frustration.

Note down the times that you book, so you don’t waste time trying to overlap. Nothing more frustrating than trying to book Splash @11am, but not seeing that time because you have 7DMT @11:55.

Take what you can and then MODIFY to get better times.

Check you have Magic Express booked, if applicable. Same with car hire etc.

Keep watching for changes in park hours, in case these affect your plans.

Get a currency card, to avoid foreign transaction fees every time you use your debit or credit card. I’ve had a CaxtonFX card for several years now, I can re-load it using my debit card whilst I’m in the US if I need to, and it works just like a VISA debit card but in dollars.

Get some dollars to take with you for tipping etc and something to eat at the airport when you arrive. It can take a while to get to the resort.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom