Trip Report 7 Night Northen Europe Finished

Howdy Y'all
It might be a little late but i thought i would share my latest cruise here as best as i can.

The where, Norway/Sweden/Amsterdam and Copenhagen. Sailing and returning to Dover.
Screenshot_20190729-100012~2.png

The who, Myself,Mrs Ferret
IMG_20190824_171815.jpg

and my parents.
1010957.jpg

All aboard the Disney Magic for a new adventure.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 1
First up we had to leave our little rock to get to the mainland so once we had loaded up the car it was an overnight ferry to Portsmouth.
Screenshot_20190820-132625.png

Portsmouth is east of Southampton.
Ship no.1
index.jpg

Cabin.
index(2).jpg

Last edited:

King Racoon 77

Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 2
Southampton to Dover.
We arrived at 6am in Portsmouth harbour and were on the road by seven. First stop was a Harris and Hoole for a coffee stop for myself and Donna whilst my parents went to visit a friend.
MVIMG_20190817_090226.jpg

Coffee and a muffin.

Then it was a slow drive across the bottom of England to the Premier Inn at Dover for last stop before the cruise.
MVIMG_20190817_152731.jpg

Our room for the night.
Dinner was at the Attached beefeater. (No photos as it didn't last long enough)
MVIMG_20190818_084325.jpg
Everyone is ready to go.

Last edited:

King Racoon 77

Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 3
We woke up bright and early and headed back to the Beefeater for breakfast. Fully nourished we loaded the car back up and headed the 10 minutes down the road to our pre-booked port parking. We had a minibus shuttle to ourselves down to the dock and proceeded to head inside to check in.
We were only waiting for an hour or so as they boarded everyone by numbers. We had our pictures taken with Captain Minne (didn't by any DCL pics and can't find it on my phone so will have to do another cruise to get that picture).
Finally we were on and headed straight to cabanans (ooh na na ( obscure song reference)). After lunch we headed to Cove cafe for a coffee and a relax whilst we waited for the staterooms to open up.
MVIMG_20190818_152241.jpg

The lounge chairs just outside here are one of our favorite sports onboard.
once our the staterooms were available we went straight down and unpacked
1010897.jpg

(makes it feel more your space rather than living out of a case).
We had exactly the same two staterooms as on our Fjords trip so photos are over there. After the muster drill and Sail awave party we wandered the ship for a while before changing for Dinner.
IMG_20190818_195127.jpg

Shameless pre dinner selfie.

MVIMG_20190818_200026.jpg

Guess where we ate on our first night 😁

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Day 2
Southampton to Dover.
We arrived at 6am in Portsmouth harbour and were on the road by seven. First stop was a Harris and Hoole for a coffee stop for myself and Donna whilst my parents went to visit a friend.View attachment 418536
Coffee and a muffin.

Then it was a slow drive across the bottom of England to the Premier Inn at Dover for last stop before the cruise.View attachment 418537
Our room for the night.
Dinner was at the Attached beefeater. (No photos as it didn't last long enough)
View attachment 418538Everyone is ready to go.

Looks just like a refurbed Disney room :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Day 3
We woke up bright and early and headed back to the Beefeater for breakfast. Fully nourished we loaded the car back up and headed the 10 minutes down the road to our pre-booked port parking. We had a minibus shuttle to ourselves down to the dock and proceeded to head inside to check in.
We were only waiting for an hour or so as they boarded everyone by numbers. We had our pictures taken with Captain Minne (didn't by any DCL pics and can't find it on my phone so will have to do another cruise to get that picture).
Finally we were on and headed straight to cabanans (ooh na na ( obscure song reference)). After lunch we headed to Cove cafe for a coffee and a relax whilst we waited for the staterooms to open up.View attachment 418539
The lounge chairs just outside here are one of our favorite sports onboard.
once our the staterooms were available we went straight down and unpacked View attachment 418540
(makes it feel more your space rather than living out of a case).
We had exactly the same two staterooms as on our Fjords trip so photos are over there. After the muster drill and Sail awave party we wandered the ship for a while before changing for Dinner.
View attachment 418541
Shameless pre dinner selfie.

View attachment 418542
Guess where we ate on our first night 😁

There's something 'bout your manners.... (ooh na na)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom