7 Dwarfs meet & greet - Character question

Jolly Mah

Original Poster
Hi Everyone,

I am visiting WDW in June & will be visiting all the Disney parks. I have been before & have been lucky enough to visit DL Paris many times also. There has been something that I have never managed to do on any of my trips however & that is to have my picture taken with one or ideally all seven dwarfs! I'm hoping this will be the trip to get this elusive picture! Does anyone know if Snow White & the dwarfs are in any of the parks to have your picture taken with them, other than in the parades?

I've seen photographs of guests who have had their picture taken with Dopey & pals but have never seen them walking around the park(s) myself. If anyone has any tips of how I can find out if the dwarfs will be in any of the parks during my stay, that would be greatly appreciated. Also any tips of where they are most likely to be would be great. Am I most likely to find them in Fantasyland than anywhere else?

On another character related question, is there is a meet & great for Mike from Monsters Inc? I've seen him in the parade, but not walking around any of the parks.

Many Thanks for your help!!
:wave:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Snow White and a dwarf (usually one, but I didnt once see all of them there) appear in Germany at Epcot daily.

Mike has a permanent meet and greet in the Studios.

Have fun!

hoppypooh

The Times Guide for each park lists the locations, times and descriptions for character greetings.

If you are looking for info on a specific character, very often the character "handlers" can help you. We've been lucky to see some rarer characters and have pictures taken with multiple characters at the same time.

Handlers don't have to do anything special for you, but in my experience they will generally bend over backwards to help if you ask nicely.

DisneyGigi

We have been lucky enough to meet all 7 dwarfs on two occasions. Once on our first trip (1998) they came marching down Main Street in a row and we jumped right in line when they assembled for autographs and pictures. Again in 2000 at then MGM Studios near the front of the park but both times they each have their own line for autographs so you could not get a picture of them all together.

We saw them again with Snow White (very rare treat) at this past year's MNSSHP where they did pose together for pictures but no autographs. The line was terrible so I just got a quick picture and video as we passed by.

Dopey used to be pretty easy to find at DHS with Snow White midday at the hat but I am not sure if that has changed. Your best bet would be to check the times guide as suggested above and stop in and ask at guest relations.

Good Luck! :wave:

HeatherK

I usually see only Dopey unless it is MNSSHP. That was the only time I got a picture with Snow White and all 7! I think they only do the parties.

Coree

On our trip in October we found Snow White and Dopey in Character Connection at Epcot. They were off to the side (not in the featured characters line).

joanna71985

Unfortunately, all 7 Dwarves are really rare. They usually only come out during MNSSHP (for a group picture) and sometimes at Characters in Bloom. Other then that, only Dopey is out regularly.

3WaltFans

We ran into the 7 dwarfs totally by luck as we were entering Magic Kingdom early one morning. After we presented our tickets we were starting to walk in when here comes the 7 dwarfs. We stopped and followed them out to the area in front of the train station as you enter Magic Kingdom.

Out of the 6 times we have been to Disney, it is definitely the best picture we have had taken.

But Snow White was not with them.

We saw Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs at MNSSHP in October. They would only do pictures-no autographs :(

Can you imagine how long the line would end up being if each of the 7 Dwarfs had to signs autographs in each book? Kudos to them for helping get all their fans through in a bearable manner!

joanna71985

We saw Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs at MNSSHP in October. They would only do pictures-no autographs :(

It's a time constraint thing, unfortunately. There just isn't time for all 8 of them to sign all the books. And this way, more people are able to meet them.

Rob562

The only time I've ever seen all 7 dwarfs at one time was back in 1998. It was my family's first (and so far only) trip as a full family since my niece had been born. We were entering the Magic Kingdom on our first day, and there were all seven of them down Center Street West (this was before the Emporium expansion). There were absolutely no lines or crowds (barely anyone at all, actually), and my niece was able to get photos and autographs from all of them. (Though it was one-at-a-time as they were spread out around the area. No group photo)

She actually had to go find Bashful, who was hiding in a corner and was only half visible, peeking out at us... :lol:

-Rob

Buried20KLeague

We got a pic together with all of them plus Snow White... Totally a lucky break. But it was during MNSSHP, as others have said. Pretty sure that's the only time they do that.

If you want to guarantee a shot like that, head to Tokyo. We were there for a week, and every morning they were all together out front of the World Bazaar taking pictures together. Pretty sure they're there every day, because it all seemed like everyone had a routine, and park guests seemed to know what was coming and when.

Found the pic, for those who care...

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/album.php?albumid=471&pictureid=4419

hnp929@optonlin

last year at MNSSHP.
Disney11-1-07102.jpg
:sohappy::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom