7 days to go..... TOO LONG!

Craig & Lisa

We officially have 7 days to go till visit 15. IT'S TAKING TOO LONG TO GET HERE!! Does anybody else have that feeling too? No matter how many times we've been there it always seems to happen. It doesn't seem to be that way when it's months away either. The days just drag along. :veryconfu :zipit:

cooleo

For once I am not in such a hurry for my trip to get here. Afte this trip we are planning to skip a year in order to take a trip to Washington, DC.:veryconfu

Upvote 0
I've got that feeling too, but there's 289 days until I leave... so time really is going that slow...

I think Disney has a time control device: its activated when you make your reservations, and slows down your sense of time. This in turn makes you want to buy Disney things to surround yourself with to pass the time. Then, upon check in, the machine speeds your perception up, which will pass the time faster. In the end, you feel like you couldn't be there long, and upon arrival home, you book your next trip. :p </conspiracy theory>

Anyway, have a great trip!

Upvote 0

jooleejul

I think as soon as you pay the final amount at 45 days, that's when time REALLY starts to drag. It gets it into your mind that it's really close, and every day drags by. The closer you get to your trip, the longer the days seem to be:veryconfu

Upvote 0

disney lover2

Hi ya all, If anyone is off before the 7th June then have fun,,,,,,,,,,,we fly out from the UK on the 7th and cant wait... if anyone has any news before our flight then remember to post. Im always here and love the gossip.

Upvote 0

ThumperDude

We officially have 7 days to go till visit 15. IT'S TAKING TOO LONG TO GET HERE!! Does anybody else have that feeling too? No matter how many times we've been there it always seems to happen. It doesn't seem to be that way when it's months away either. The days just drag along. :veryconfu :zipit:

I feel for you cause I get the same way. The last week is total agony. I have 76 more days. (not that I'm counting)

Upvote 0
I'm also going next weekend. I keep packing because I'm so excited but then realize what I have packed I will need, so I keep repacking! Staying on the forums makes me become exstatic to get there! I love the feeling when you go through the turnstiles at MK and walk onto Main Street, go around the corner to see a huge Castle in front of me...Well, my signature says it all...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom