7 Days of Parks, how to assign the 7 days?

FarmerBill

Park days will be from Jun 8th thru 14th of 2022, so we're buying 7 days with Genie+. Initially I was going to buy 6 days (with one down day), but the extra day is only costing us an additional $25/person so wife says to buy 7 days. My initial plan was 2 days for both MK & HS, with 1 day for each AK, Epcot. Now, with this "7th" day, I'm thinking to go 3 days at MK???? Any thoughts from you seasoned Disney Vets out there? The fact that Disney requires advanced park reservations takes flexibility away :(......

We love Edna Mode

I like the seven days-no need to rush thru the parks. We do like two days for Epcot with all the different places to eat. You can always change the reservation when you are there-it’s usually not too crowded in June. You may also want a half day at your resort to rest up!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Given the option I always go MK for an extra day. Theres so much more I want to do repeatedly at that park, and having it as a last day park before we say goodby til next time is a tradition for us. I can spend a day just walking around and taking in the atmosphere and all I can observe if I dont want to spend time in lines. But for you I'd say decide which park holds more that you enjoy and having the extra day, which would bring you more fun value. What makes a park more worth it for you and your family. If not a park then DS for a day of shopping and dining.

Upvote 0

Myhotdoughnuts

Your strategy looks good, especially if you are not using a Park Hopper. Epcot has been a half day park for my family over the past 20 years of visits. We have typically started off (rope drop) one of our days there and are out by early afternoon. We have also park hopped to it an evening or two if it was going to be open a couple of hours later than any of the other parks. With a Park Hopper, we have likely been at Magic Kingdom 4 or 5 days of a 7 day trip (2 or 3 full days, plus park hopper evenings). It has just meant that much more to us than any other park since my first visit in spring 1972 as a kid.

Upvote 0

RickP330

Farmer Bill, Can you tell us a little more? First time? Multiple time visitor? Where are you staying? I love Touring plans. A big help in planning.
RP

PS: I think you can hold off on buying Genie plus until the morning of with no penalty. Please check to be sure...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom