7/11/2004 20k Lagoon Pics

Kevin

Original Poster
Here is a pic of the status yesterday of the 20k Lagoon deconstruction.

Pic #1

I have a few others but I've run out of room in my gallery.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Kevin, contact me via PM or IM and I'll host the other ones for you

WDWScottieBoy

I can't take any more of this pain. It's sad to see it took them this long to do something about it, now if only we knew what was going in there. (DO NOT BRING UP HARRY POTTER PLEASE!) I'm just glad I have pictures from the skyway (RIP) when it was still in it's original beauty and full, of water, not rubble. I need some alone time now, :cry: :cry:

Kadee

:cry: 20K was the 1st ride I ever rode at DW. I LOVED it. I was really hoping that with the new 20K movie that they would refurbish and reopen it. Guess not. SO sad....

ToTBellHop

Hey...at least they are doing something with it...it was only getting worse with each passing day. But, this sad sight is why they have such a big construction wall in place, so we DON'T see pics like this lol

wannab@dis

ISTCNavigator57 said:
Hey...at least they are doing something with it...it was only getting worse with each passing day. But, this sad sight is why they have such a big construction wall in place, so we DON'T see pics like this lol
It's just a transition phase right now. Look at how long it sat empty with no meaning. Hopefully, we'll be able to enjoy something new soon. Since they were not going to fix 20K, then I'm fine with it being removed. It's a step towards a new attraction and that is the right direction!

careship

I could almost cry. That is so sad. I am glad there are walls up and I won't be looking over them, I'd get too upset.

On the upside, they had better outdo anything they have ever done before in the newly made space. Whatever replaces it had better be the most innovative or the greatest thing they've done in awhile.

Who can't wait to be able to go in the area and see if they have left any 20K calling cards? (You know somehow in the new area they should pay homage to the ride that has gone before it.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom