60 day mark tomorrow. Any tips, advice, etc?

Minnie1986

Original Poster
So my 60 day mark for when I can make Fastpass reservations is tomorrow, and for some reason I'm starting to get nervous. Any advice? It's been a few years since I've done this, so any suggestions would really come in handy!!

becca_

I would just be sure to have alarms set, like 2 or 3 because if you're anything like me and snooze constantly, it won't be good for FPs :rolleyes:

Secondly, and you may know this, be sure to book your most wanted FP first, not necessarily your first day first. Example - Flight of Passage. Book that before any others.

Good luck & let us know how you end up!

Legendary

Definitely book your must do's 1st. You don't have to book all 3 for the same day at the same time. For example in Epcot we would just book TT or FEA and leave the other 2 until all must do's are booked. Given your travel date, the only FP that you might have trouble getting is FOP. Good Luck.

CaptainAmerica

Definitely book your must do's 1st. You don't have to book all 3 for the same day at the same time. For example in Epcot we would just book TT or FEA and leave the other 2 until all must do's are booked. Given your travel date, the only FP that you might have trouble getting is FOP. Good Luck.
This is completely unnecessary.

My advice: R-E-L-A-X. Fastpasses are not difficult to get at 60 days out.

Minnie1986

Original Poster
That's the only one I'm worried about. Fingers crossed for me!

becca_

Are you planning to rope drop AK? If so, even if you don't get a FP you will still be able to ride with shorter (60 mins or less) wait times

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Are you planning to rope drop AK? If so, even if you don't get a FP you will still be able to ride with shorter (60 mins or less) wait times
Definitely rope dropping AK for this very reason. I would just prefer a FP because I'll be dealing with an only half awake 8yo!

Courtney6682

That's the only one I'm worried about. Fingers crossed for me!

You should be ok!! My 60 day mark was in June, just 3 weeks after Pandora opened. My day fell on a Sunday and there was no way I was getting up at 7 am on a weekend lol. I was able to snag both FoP and Na'vi (on diff days of course) at around 9:15 am when I woke up.

Good luck! Let us know how you do!

Minnie1986

Original Poster
You should be ok!! My 60 day mark was in June, just 3 weeks after Pandora opened. My day fell on a Sunday and there was no way I was getting up at 7 am on a weekend lol. I was able to snag both FoP and Na'vi (on diff days of course) at around 9:15 am when I woke up.

Good luck! Let us know how you do!
I will! And thanks!

Minnie1986

Original Poster
So I got all of my desired FPs, except for FOP. I'll continue to check over the next 60 days, but if push comes to shove, we're rope dropping Ak on our first day. Also, there are EMH on our third day for AK. Thanks, everyone.

Last edited:
September 21

I was able to make a FOP Fastpass for September 16th but only because it was 5 days into my September 11th-18th vacation. I tried to nab one for my brother and his wife on September 10th (they are arriving a day earlier than us) but they were out. The longer into your vacation that you plan on visiting AK the better!

I'm glad you got everything else squared away though! I'm a little disappointed that Mission Space won't be open during our visit but honestly that ride always sends me into a panic attack so it's for the better!

Minnie1986

Original Poster
I was able to make a FOP Fastpass for September 16th but only because it was 5 days into my September 11th-18th vacation. I tried to nab one for my brother and his wife on September 10th (they are arriving a day earlier than us) but they were out. The longer into your vacation that you plan on visiting AK the better!

I'm glad you got everything else squared away though! I'm a little disappointed that Mission Space won't be open during our visit but honestly that ride always sends me into a panic attack so it's for the better!
I feel the same way about mission Space. I love it but it usually does a number on me (you'd think I would've learned by now). I think the trouble was the AK is the first day of our trip. There's availability on the 4th day of our trip, but then we won't be able to make FP for Epcot (which is where we were planning on going that day. I'm debating switching the two).

Minnie1986

Original Poster
I feel the same way about mission Space. I love it but it usually does a number on me (you'd think I would've learned by now). I think the trouble was the AK is the first day of our trip. There's availability on the 4th day of our trip, but then we won't be able to make FP for Epcot (which is where we were planning on going that day. I'm debating switching the two).
After writing this, I realized that it made more sense to just switch my AK and Epcot days. FOP fastpass secured!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom