6 Hours Untill We Leave!!!

yodasmith

Original Poster
In 6 Short Hours we begin our journey to the world. 8 Whole days!! The first time I've ever been there more then 3 days!!

Tomorrow...EPCOT for WOL, MGM, then EMH for the Magic Kingdom. New years Magic Kingdom all freaking day. After that, who knows.

If you see some goofy guy shoving dole whips and turkey legs down his throat and some poor girl shaking her head in shame. That'll be me!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

doop

I'm so jealous!! Have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures to share with us when you get back! :wave:

Frosty689

leaving tomorrow morning at 12:00PM from Philly, maybe ill see you down there without knowing its you. Hope we have great times down there and I hope your excited. New years is my favorite time to be in disney world. New years eve is like no other!

yodasmith

Original Poster
I was going to buy one of those WDW Magic Pins and put it onto my backpack, But I just plum forgot. But You'll see two kids in the mid 20's running around like their 7. That'll be us!!

Figments Friend

Hey guys, here's wishing you a AWESOME TRIP!!

Make it one to remember, and don't let the crowds get you down!

Hit AK early the day you go ( and MK too) and you will be in fine shape!

Say hi to Mickey for me....and Figment too!!!

HAVE A BLAST!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

:king:

natalia1681

In 6 Short Hours we begin our journey to the world. 8 Whole days!! The first time I've ever been there more then 3 days!!

Tomorrow...EPCOT for WOL, MGM, then EMH for the Magic Kingdom. New years Magic Kingdom all freaking day. After that, who knows.

If you see some goofy guy shoving dole whips and turkey legs down his throat and some poor girl shaking her head in shame. That'll be me!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Wait, are you the guy enjoying the turkey leg, or the girl with shame??:lol:

Anyway, I hope that you have a great trip!! We'll be there soon! Hopefully we'll *see* you there!

yodasmith

Original Poster
i was hoping somone found that line funny. i'll be the guy eating the turkey leg. let me insert HUGE funny picture that I don't know how to make smaller from July.

Here I am putting Catie to shame!!

Disney207.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom