50th Celebration Starts Tomorrow

919Florida

Original Poster
SeaWorld's 50th Celebration and the Sea of Surprises will kick off tomorrow morning at 815am. I will post some details and photos when I return home later in the evening.

I was at SeaWorld last night and can tell you the sky tower wrap looks great, the toll booths at the front of the park have their 50th theme now and look amazing, 50th merchandise is all over the park, they have milestone plaques all over the park which are fun to read. Details memorable events in SeaWorld's history. They also have took the walls down around the SeaGarden which unveiled the washed ashore art pieces. Its still blocked off and you cannot get up to them yet but we have 4 pieces. A fish, Seahorse, Octopus and a Coral Reef.

Also the new evening shamu show will be called: Shamu's Celebration: Light up the night with an all new original soundtrack.

Cant wait to see the details tomorrow.

Journey_On

Thank you for your report - so exciting! I'm very much looking forward to seeing the park all decked out for the 50th Celebration! Looking forward to the new night show as well. Sounds like it will be a great 18-month celebration. :)

TP2000

But seriously, you folks know that it's the Sea World in San Diego (the one actually on an ocean) that is 50 years old, right? :confused:

The cloned Sea World in Orlando, 60 miles from the ocean, is currently 41 years old.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom