50's Prime Time Cafe

jahow7

Original Poster
My family & I are arriving at WDW this Friday & we would like to make a PS for 50's Prime Time Cafe. I was wondering what time is the 1st seating? my guess would be 11:00 or 11:30 AM, but not sure so does anyone else know?

DisneyMissy

I am not sure what time their first seating is but I do love this restaurant. From what I have been reading this is a very busy time there and I am not even sure at this point if you will even be able to get an ADR. Good luck and enjoy.

ErickainPA

I would call dining immediately if you want to even have seating at the restaurant, then you can also ask what their first seating is.

As of about 3 weeks ago, lots of places were booked up and you had to be flexible on your eating times.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
jahow7 said:
My family & I are arriving at WDW this Friday & we would like to make a PS for 50's Prime Time Cafe. I was wondering what time is the 1st seating? my guess would be 11:00 or 11:30 AM, but not sure so does anyone else know?
11:00 would be correct. They might adjust for EMH but from my experience 11:00 has always been the earliest seating.

luna99

man, that's a seriously popular restaurant too. I can remember waiting in the "living room" for a bit during a really busy time when we didn't make early reservation.. but it's such a great place! I hope you get to eat there and say hi to mom for me! :wave: :p

shadsdad

Just ate there 2 weeks ago, Had MOM as our server, she gave us homework to do while we waited for dinner, The toughest one was to name the eastern, western, northern and southern most states, You would be surprised at the answer. Had a great time, we love the place. make your ressies now.:wave:

saltmom1

shadsdad said:
Just ate there 2 weeks ago, Had MOM as our server, she gave us homework to do while we waited for dinner, The toughest one was to name the eastern, western, northern and southern most states, You would be surprised at the answer. Had a great time, we love the place. make your ressies now.:wave:

Are you going to give us the answers ? Please ?

Woody13

saltmom1 said:
Are you going to give us the answers ? Please ?
If he is talking about the USA, then Alaska is the most eastern, western and northern state. Hawaii is the most southern state.

saltmom1

Woody13 said:
If he is talking about the USA, then Alaska is the most eastern, western and northern state. Hawaii is the most southern state.

How can Alaska be the most eastern and western state ? I think that Maine is the most eastern state. There is a park in Maine that has the most eastern point. I think it is Quoddy State Park because you can go there to see the earliest sunrise in the US. Any people from Maine on the boards ?

saltmom1

Woody13 said:
Many political states are not part of the USA.

I realize there are political states not part of the US, but given the atmosphere of Prime Time, I would guess they were referring to gthe US.

Woody13

saltmom1 said:
How can Alaska be the most eastern and western state ? I think that Maine is the most eastern state. There is a park in Maine that has the most eastern point. I think it is Quoddy State Park because you can go there to see the earliest sunrise in the US. Any people from Maine on the boards ?
Alaska's Aleutian Islands trail right up to and across the 180º line of global longitude. Therefore, Alaska is the most western and the most eastern of the states in the USA. Once you go across the 180º parallel, you're in the east. :wave: Ask Corrus, he knows!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Woody13 said:
Alaska's Aleutian Islands trail right up to and across the 180º line of global longitude. Therefore, Alaska is the most western and the most eastern of the states in the USA. Once you go across the 180º parallel, you're in the east. :wave: Ask Corrus, he knows!
Or ask Google.....:D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_points_of_the_United_States said:
Northernmost point — Point Barrow, Alaska (71°23'N)
Northernmost town — Barrow, Alaska
Southernmost point — Ka Lae, Hawaii (18°55'N)
Southernmost town — Naalehu, Hawaii
Easternmost point — Semisopochnoi Island, Alaska
Easternmost town — Amchitka U.S. Navy Base, Alaska
Westernmost point — Attu Island, Alaska
Westernmost town — Adak Station, Alaska1
Highest elevation point — Mount McKinley , Alaska (20,320 feet)
Highest elevation town — Alma, Colorado (10,578 feet)
Lowest elevation town — Furnace Creek, California (-179 feet)
Lowest elevation point — Badwater Basin (Death Valley), California (-282 feet)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_points_of_the_United_States

Interesting that the most norther, eastern, western, and southern points in the US are on Islands....

shadsdad

Woody 13 is right, Alaska is eastern, western and northern and Florida is the southern, Mom really stumped us with that one.:king:

wannabeBelle

Isnt Mom awesome?? I go to the 50's Prime Time quite a bit but one particular time when she was our server, she was very nicely picking on my sister for having a bit of a look on her face. Needless to say I found this HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! We still have it on video to so it is a favorite of the family. On my last visit, I saw Mom again and I had the entire group I was with ( 11 people) and myself of course applaud her for being so astute wheere my DS was concerned!!!!! She is a riot not to mention a wonderful person!!!! Dont miss the 50's Prime Time Cafe!!!!!! Call and make your ADR now!!!!!!!!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom