50's Prime Time Cafe, being asked to request an acting server?

kalel8145

We were at Prime Tome last night and it is true they don’t play roles as they used to. It’s sad since the prices are so high and it didn’t seem to have the excitement it used to.
We haven't been there in forever. Back in his teen years, my son got messed with there and was embarrassed. We really didn't know the story of how it was. That was all she wrote for that place. 🤣

JIMINYCR

We haven't been there in forever. Back in his teen years, my son got messed with there and was embarrassed. We really didn't know the story of how it was. That was all she wrote for that place. 🤣
My DS also doesn’t enjoy the CM banter so we don’t dine there when he’s on a trip with us. And we have friends who like it and friends who don’t that want to dine with us when we are at WDW. so when the CM comes to greet us we let them know whether they should play it up or be off role. Never had an issue with them cooperating.
On our last trip last May we got a very active server who played it to the hilt through our entire meal time. We loved it.

kalel8145

My DS also doesn’t enjoy the CM banter so we don’t dine there when he’s on a trip with us. And we have friends who like it and friends who don’t that want to dine with us when we are at WDW. so when the CM comes to greet us we let them know whether they should play it up or be off role. Never had an issue with them cooperating.
On our last trip last May we got a very active server who played it to the hilt through our entire meal time. We loved it.
I absolutely enjoy it. I'm originally from Chicago and there was a place Ed Debevic's that did the same thing. It was always fun to go back and forth with them. That place would get a little more adult, if you know what I mean. The wife and I have been to Prime Time just us before and I purposely do things to get them to interact. I have been busted for elbows on the table several times.

mergatroid

Original Poster
no, that is Whispering Canyon
Thanks I know, was replying to this. Thanks though
It’s the same thing over at Whispering Canyon right now. I figured it was because some of the CMs were currently displaced from other locations. Once everything reopens and people go back to their home locations, I’d like to believe the sassiness comes back.

Is that the place where if you ask for ketchup they bring about 10 bottles of it and make a scene? :)

JIMINYCR

I absolutely enjoy it. I'm originally from Chicago and there was a place Ed Debevic's that did the same thing. It was always fun to go back and forth with them. That place would get a little more adult, if you know what I mean. The wife and I have been to Prime Time just us before and I purposely do things to get them to interact. I have been busted for elbows on the table several times.
I purposely go in with my hat on and put my elbows on the table at the start. I also leave some veggies on my plate just so I can get yelled at. 😆

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom