5 Year Anniversary Trip

Jerriko

Just want to let everyone know we are starting to plan our Trip to WDW for July 2012. It will be my 5 year anniversary and my 2 DD's(1 and 4) first times. Cannot wait.

Any idesa on how to build up the trip for my oldest girl?

Chris
:sohappy:

shoppingnut

Order the planning dvd to watch together. Go out and buy an inexpensive photo album and disney stickers to put on it from a craft store like AC Moore, and make it with her so that when you come back you can put the photo's in there and it will be her album.

Upvote 0

Blueskyze

My son is 5, and we've been building up our upcoming August trip for the past couple of months. We ordered the travel DVD, we have looked at websites and watched videos on You Tube of the rides so he knows what to expect, and we've also been having a lot of fun watching all of the Disney movies so he will be familiar with all of the characters. We've also discussed which characters will be there and which will not.

I just told him over breakfast this past Sunday that we'll be having breakfast with Mickey during our trip. He thought I was joking, and he started laughing. When he realized I was serious, his eyes lit up and he got a huge excited smile on his face. Priceless!

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

If she likes pancakes, make them in the shape of mickey ears or look for some products with disney things on them, like ice creams, etc. Not that I'm advocating the disney food, but it's something to consider.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom