4th of July

PoppinsFan

We're going over the 4th of July for the first time! We're staying at the Yacht Club, so we're wondering if Hollywood Studios or Epcot have any additional shows/fireworks? I know that Magic Kingdom has special 4th of July fireworks, but we don't want to deal with the crowds/busses leaving at the end of the day. Thanks!

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
We have done the 4th of July 4 out of the last 5 years. If you want to see our adventures, click on the links in my signature below.

Not sure if you know it, but the Magic Kingdom does the 4th of July fireworks show on BOTH the 3rd and the 4th. We have been going to it on the 3rd of July on each visit and while it is pretty packed, it doesn't get to the insanity of the 4th and we usually sit at the train station, which means we tend to get on the first bus out (if we are leaving right after the fireworks). You will likely need to find a seat at least a couple hours before the fireworks - bring some stuff to do while you hang out in your good seats!

Epcot's ending tag is exceptional on the 4th of July. Truly an amazing spectacle - make sure you are sitting in a place that has a good view of the America pavilion because a large part of the tag is over that pavilion. Similar to MK on the 3rd, you will need to get your seats a couple hours before the fireworks. IF they are doing a dessert party or FP+, this is definitely a time that they are worth it.

While that week is crowded all around, you can still have a great visit - I know we have!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom