4th of July Fireworks 2017

bclane

Original Poster
IMG_9076.JPG
IMG_9072.JPG
One hour to go for tonight's preview show! Any one else here at the Kingdom for the fireworks? Getting excited!!! It's raining very lightly but the crowds aren't bad for night before the fourth. Pics of some of the fireworks are below... :)
View attachment 213518

Last edited:

EvilChameleon

I watched a stream from the evil blog. There is just simply nothing else in the world like the final minutes from "and the rockets red glare" to the end. Gets such a great response every time.

TTA94

Has anyone done the RoE fast pass viewing for the 4th? Is it worth it compared to other locations around the lagoon? I have seen RoE many times but never from the fast pass section lol.

bclane

Original Poster
I watched a stream from the evil blog. There is just simply nothing else in the world like the final minutes from "and the rockets red glare" to the end. Gets such a great response every time.
Yah it was incredible as usual. I'll post some pics when I get home. Love the fireworks!

bclane

Original Poster
Has anyone done the RoE fast pass viewing for the 4th? Is it worth it compared to other locations around the lagoon? I have seen RoE many times but never from the fast pass section lol.
Great question. We haven't but getting here at 7 tonight we were dead center about 1/2 way between uncle Walt and the top of Main Street. Tomorrow night will be much more crowded though.

bclane

Original Poster
I've got a million more but you get the idea lol! As usual Disney hit it out of the park and I feel very patriotic and loved by Mickey. :joyfull:

TTA94

The FP viewing for ROE is "center stage" for the show. I see no reason why this wouldn't be a good spot to watch the 4th of July fireworks.

Curious how many people they pack in that area though lol. Guess I'll find out!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I saw the 4th of July fireworks from the GF marina - first time I'd seen the 360 degree ones. Amazing! And thanks to a catered private viewing party over by Sago Cay, we had the music too.

bclane

Original Poster
I saw the 4th of July fireworks from the GF marina - first time I'd seen the 360 degree ones. Amazing! And thanks to a catered private viewing party over by Sago Cay, we had the music too.
Awesome! If you have any pics please feel free to post them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom