4 more months!!

Cassie S.

Original Poster
As I get closer to my Disney vacation, I keep thinking about all the wonderful food I'm going to try!
Here are my restaurant plans:
Sunday 5/19: arrive around 2pm, check in to the hotel and head to DTD.
7:30 reservation for Rainforest Cafe (my 4 and 6 year olds picked this, I really thought they would have wanted Trex)
Monday 5/20: our first park day! Heading out to Mk for our 9:05 reservation at CRT!! MK is supposed to open at 9 that morning, hope they stick with that. We are doing Cosmic Rays for lunch and probably dinner at our resort, Art of Animation.
Tuesday 5/21: Hollywood Studios Day. This is a day with no ADRs. Definitely wanna check out Starring Rolls so I will probably give the kiddos some cereal in our room so they don't end up eating cupcakes for breakfast! Lunch I am torn between Studio Catering Co (for the buffalo chicken sandwich) or Pizza Planet (purely for the kid's entertainment). Dinner will be at Beaches and Cream. :)
Wednesday 5/22: Epcot Day. Breakfast at Captain Cook's at the Poly for some Tonga Toast. Lunch at Sunshine Seasons. Dinner at 7:30 at the Yachtsman Steakhouse. Mmmmmmm...
Thursday 5/23: 2nd Day at MK. Breakfast at our resort at Landscape of Flavors. Lunch at Be Our Guest (I sure hope some of the novelty has worn off by then so the lines aren't so scary). Dinner ADR at Ohana at 7:50 followed by fireworks on the beach!
Friday 5/24: Animal Kingdom/Our Last Day :( Breakfast I am undecided, might just eat some cereal or something. Lunch at Flame Tree (heard so many good things). Then dinner on the road back home...

Figgy1

Premium Member
Sounds awesome!! I will keep my fingers crossed for BOG for you!! I have never eaten at the Yachtsman. Really thinking about including it this year. I still have 7 months to go:eek:
My fingers are also crossed. When you wish upon a star maybe won't be too busy in May at BOG!

Cassie S.

Original Poster
I'm hoping since it's the week BEFORE Memorial Day it won't be too bad. Touring Plans says crowds should be low/moderate. :)

Cassie S.

Original Poster
thought I was done making ADRs but I showed my kids a YouTube video of Chef Mickey's and they fell in love. I decided since we didn't have any ADRs on Tuesday 5/21, we will eat dinner here instead of Beaches and Cream (maybe we can still indulge in some ice cream there). I scored a 7:40 reservation and my kids and I are very excited!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom