4/4 DTD Mini-Report

I came up to Orlando to take some tests, and got done early. Had 2-3 hours to kill, so it was off to DTD. Mainly WoD and Earl of Sandwich. Here's a list of interesting things from my trip, sorry for no pics, but as I said, didn't know I'd have time to kill:

1.WoD sells Peeps

2.The pirate animatronic is REALLY sweet! When it talks, it's just, well, awesome. The room is also neat, and has various "boy" characters over the walls as well as pirates. (aka Dash/Stitch/etc.)

3.The princess room is okay, nothing cool really. The princess animatronic looks and sounds stupid. However when she talks the ceiling lights up and looks neat. They also have a lot of new cute merchidise, and in the rest of the store too.

4.The Bibbity Bobbity Boutique is really cute, and so are the kids that come of it. Bumped into Mommy2MJ and family, they did MJ up and she looks SO cute! Also, adults CAN be done up, since I saw a mom in Earl of Sandwich with her hair all done and ribbon on. (looked a bit weird) Oh, and the glitter they use take about 3 hand washings to get of your hands, a good scrub for the face, and I'll see about the hair later...

5. Bob Iger has a very pretty wife, and is very nice, especially when he bumps into you. (He was in street clothes) :p

6. Stitch looks cute, but not outside WoD, since he is over the Pirate room, and they have a pirate statue right under him to take pictures with.

7. Earl of Sandwich has GREAT food, but the people there today were total :zipit: s. I gave the girl my slip, ask for a large drink, gave my card. I look at the slip, she didn't put my drink on it. I figure she just didn't hear me, right? She hands me a cup and says "ugh, Just take it" and continues talking to her co-worker, which she did the WHOLE time.

8. If you buy $25 in the Pin Central place, you can buy a "Cast Lanyard Pin" for a buck. They had a Jimmny Cricket one, a Gold Castle, and I can't remember the rest, there were 10 of them avalible. One lady needed four of EACH so she spend the money in order to get them...I'd rather have another week at disney than spend that much on pins, but that's just me.

Overall a good way to kill some time waiting to go to a school thing. Still have an hour and half, so maybe I'll study...:lookaroun

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
wdwprincess03 said:
8. If you buy $25 in the Pin Central place, you can buy a "Cast Lanyard Pin" for a buck. They had a Jimmny Cricket one, a Gold Castle, and I can't remember the rest, there were 10 of them avalible. One lady needed four of EACH so she spend the money in order to get them...I'd rather have another week at disney than spend that much on pins, but that's just me.

She spent over $1,000 on pins to get 40 lanyards?!?!? :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom