3rd Park Announced

Al

:lol: :lol: thats a good one!!!

look at this:

DONALD'S REVV IT UP!™ - a leaf blowing adventure; (One of many new Disney MOBILE ATTRACTIONS™ - guests will consult their guide maps to locate which gardening area it will be operating in on the day of their visit)
TORO'S DRIVE 'EM BUGGIES™ - a crazy drive-it-yourself riding lawn mower ride; (Another one of many new Disney MOBILE ATTRACTIONS™)
SPIN SPIN SPIN!™ aboard spin-'em-yourself garden hose take up spindles
ARIEL'S LET'S GET WET™ a playground themed around multiple DISNEY'S RAINBIRD™ sprinklers.
TARZAN'S TIRESWING™ kids thrill to a character even if it doesn't quite fit in

thanks for sharing!

ok, this better be an april fools :lookaroun

Walt148

Wait I am confused! When I went to the site all it said was Third Theme Park Announced. What is the theme? Please tell me!

DisneyPhD

Oooooooo. I can't wait. I hope they're not kidding about all of the shopping and restarants cause that's my favorite part about every park. The lines in the shops are almost always shorter than the lines at the attractions. That's why I go to the shops during the parades because they're even shorter then. Do you think they'll bring back the ticket books for the different rides too?
Golly I hope so.:hammer: :lol: :hammer:

Walt148

Ok I found the article and I am starting to understand it. I am still a little confused. I wonder if a new hotel will be built along with the new theme park!:)

Walt148

It also says it will debut in 2004. I don't see how they will build a new theme park by 2004. Well if it does open by 2004 it will be open for the 50th Aniversary.:sohappy:

Walt its a joke....remember its april fools day. the site also says that tons of new WDW attractions are opening. But it just says April Fools a the bottom.:rolleyes:

Al

lol :lol:

DISNEYLAND RESORT PRESS & PUBLICITY
(714) 555-4500

Lirpa Loof = April Fool BACKWARDS!!! lol

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by Alberrisford
lol :lol:

DISNEYLAND RESORT PRESS & PUBLICITY
(714) 555-4500

Lirpa Loof = April Fool BACKWARDS!!! lol

That and the fact that there are no 555 numbers

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom