3rd Fast Pass for MK

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
Our June trip is June 10th through the 18th. We are going to MK on two days. We should get into Orlando around 2-3 during check in day. We thought we would head to MK around 4-4:30 the first day. My daughter will be 41-42 inches, so Space Mountain is out for FP.

We thought we would make a FP reservation for Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Should the third FP be for the Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, or the Haunted Mansion? Using a 4th FP is probably out since the fast pass times would most likely be 5, 6, and 7ish. I guess we would try for a 4th around 8ish before it closes, but it seems unlikely.

Last time I went in 2012, the Fast Pass + system didn't exist yet.

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
We are saving the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train for the second day, which is a full day. We thought we would get a better FP+ slot on day 64. Am I wrong? The second day visit we figured we would FP+ the SDMT, Enchanted Tales with Belle, and Peter Pan. Should we switch up anything on that list?

I didn't know the Haunted Mansion stand by line was worst than the Jungle Cruise and Pirates. I love the ride, but that surprises me. :)

ninjaprincesst

If you have any interest in Peter Pan that would be my vote the line is horrible and fast pass go quick. I have never had problems with HM, JC. BTM, or SM getting fourth or 5th fast passes and we always go at Thanksgiving which is kinda busy.

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
We have two days for Magic Kingdom. We are planning on using a FP the second day for Peter Pan, Seven Dwarves, and Enchanted Tales with Belle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom