3D Shows?

wedenterprises

To answer the question of if we have a process in place, yes. We have a machine and the glasses are cleaned after every single use. The problem with the glasses is not a practical one, it’s a problem of guest perception. People who are being cautious (as they should be) will be hesitant to want to use them regardless of what our sanitation process is. So for the short term the decision was made to go on without them or the 3D FX.

Getting people to trust in going back to amusement parks is going to be tough. We have to do everything and then some to prove we are safe.

At some point it will be a marketing/messaging effort as much as anything.

Boek68

That makes sense I guess for a smaller park where people may not have the same “trust” as they would at Disney or similar.
People should trust that the glasses are as clean as the plates in the restaurants but without being told they don’t know how well they are washed.

smaller park? Who the heck do you think you’re talking to!

Just kidding, that’s actually completely accurate.

And yes people should be educated enough to trust and know the risk from 3D glasses. Key word should.

This will definitely be a marketing/messaging issue.

Once we figure out how to convince people our interlocking brick system is clean enough for their kids to handle then we will move on to the 3D glasses messaging.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
To answer the question of if we have a process in place, yes. We have a machine and the glasses are cleaned after every single use. The problem with the glasses is not a practical one, it’s a problem of guest perception. People who are being cautious (as they should be) will be hesitant to want to use them regardless of what our sanitation process is. So for the short term the decision was made to go on without them or the 3D FX.

Getting people to trust in going back to amusement parks is going to be tough. We have to do everything and then some to prove we are safe.
If people are cautious about wearing 3D glasses, I'd expect them to pull a wipe out of a zip-top bag and wipe down their glasses before donning them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom