35% Room only discount?

Respo12

Hey guys, disney has a 25% room only offer now which requires booking by 12/21, and is for stays between 1/1/17-4/8/17. Going by past patterns, will they announce another, possibly better (35%) discount on 12/22? I'm planning my trip for february btw. Thanks in advance!

21stamps

Hey guys, disney has a 25% room only offer now which requires booking by 12/21, and is for stays between 1/1/17-4/8/17. Going by past patterns, will they announce another, possibly better (35%) discount on 12/22? I'm planning my trip for february btw. Thanks in advance!
I have no clue, but if someone says there will be a 35% discount please page me!!!

Upvote 0

NYwdwfan

It's impossible to predict when/if/how much a discount will be, but the link below has info when discounts were released in the past and for how much:

http://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codechart

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

I doubt it would be announced on 12/22 due to the holiday, it may be on 12/28 or 1/3. The first few days of an offer being available can be insane, and they usually need to give the CMs in the call center overtime.

Upvote 0

Courtney6682

No. I specifically said "No FAMILY trips to WDW in 2017." :) I'm completely planning on sneaking down for a night or 2. Either for F&W or for the After Hours if I can find a cheap enough flight and decide on a date. I gotta get some value for the stupid annual pass, right?lol

Ooohhh...that's exciting!!! If u decide on Feb 2nd...I'll be waiting for you;)

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

If anything I would expect the next offering to be a discount for a later time frame in the year, not a further discount on the time frame that is already available with a discount offer. Of course they do like to surprise us too, so be sure to keep track of our posts as we will release the information as soon as it is able to be booked. Marie

Upvote 0

Respo12

Original Poster
Anyone know what the AP discount is? I'm thinking of buying a AP this year, but wondering what the room rate would be prior to purchasing.

Upvote 0

Respo12

Original Poster
Here:

Attachments

• IMG_0812.jpg
    IMG_0812.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 33
Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

The main reason to purchase an AP is for admission. Room rate discounts are simply a perk that can be changed at any time. As of late the AP rates have been released after general public discount offerings for the same time period, so they arent very far in advance. Also they usually arent very much higher than the general public discounts and are limited in terms of the resorts and room types that might be available. Marie

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
@wannabeBelle is spot-on. AP room discounts are usually only 5% higher than general public discounts. Read the offers closely: Save up to 25 percent, not a blanket 25% percent of all rooms at all resorts...and the highest percentage is for deluxe resorts. Moderates and values will be offered at a lesser percent.

@Respo12, to answer your original question, there are no 35% off rooms for February.

Upvote 0

Respo12

Original Poster
@wannabeBelle is spot-on. AP room discounts are usually only 5% higher than general public discounts. Read the offers closely: Save up to 25 percent, not a blanket 25% percent of all rooms at all resorts...and the highest percentage is for deluxe resorts. Moderates and values will be offered at a lesser percent.

@Respo12, to answer your original question, there are no 35% off rooms for February.

I actually got 35% off by becoming an AP and using their discount in feb. staying at AK lodge for $207/n, I think I did pretty well

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom