30th wedding anniversary - need some help

Phicinfan

Need some of your expertise here folks.

My wife and I are traveling to WDW and of July, first week of August for our 30th wedding anniversary. We actually went to WDW for our honey moon so this is a full return ;)

Question is, are there any perks or special things I can get us signed up for that are available for anniversaries?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

JIMINYCR

You can go to MK city hall or guest services in the other parks to get a free button for celebrating something special or anniversary button but theres nothing anniversary specific to sign up for. When you dine you may get something plussed for you like a dessert but its up to the CM's if they decide to do that. It isnt something done for everyone. Weve had our resort also add something in for our anniversary stays but again it isnt something done as a routine. There are better dining spots where you might want to reserve for special meals to celebrate and bring something youve bought to present to your spouse. Basically you are left to your imagination on how you can make your anniversary trip special and memorable.

Upvote 0

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
Disney has a department that does floral and gifts that can be delivered to your resort (at a cost of course), you can order a cake, or there are off-site florists that deliver to resorts. Also, make sure your anniversary info is added to your reservation and dining reservations. Sometimes they will add some complimentary magic.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
What about a special photo shoot?

I also heard a rumour somewhere suggesting the Spa at the Swan / Dolphin is open, if that appeals.

And there’s also the option of renewing your vows if you really wanted to push the boat out.

Upvote 0

woody1

I am not sure if they are still performing, but like you, we had our honeymoon at WDW and then spent our 30th anniversary there as well, but a Close friend of mine who is a Cast Member, knows one of the Parade Manager's at the MK, Had the Dapper Dan's serenade us while we were eating at Casey's for lunch. After 2 songs, they wished us a Happy 30th and continued on. It was a surprise, a little embarrassing, funny, but it was something special to remember.

Upvote 0

Ghostdog

Get an anniversary pin, you’re bound to get all kinds of attention. We’ve gotten free desserts with dinner, and cookies from the bake shops. Our table was decorated with Mickey confetti, we got a free appetizer and a glass of champagne at our anniversary dinner at Narcoosee’s.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom