30th birthday at Disney... what to do?

MagicMegan

So Nov 2 is my 30th birthday, and first we were going to stay only until the 1st and I would be home for my birthday. Now that the list of who is playing in Epcot for F&W has come out my sister wants to stay to see Boys 2 Men... so it looks like I'll be spending my 30th in Disney. Any ideas on stuff to do?

Drinking around the World is a plan, but we will probably just be perched next to the slushies in France tbh.

cw1982

Ha thanks. Yeah maybe... I do need a lapu lapu.
We're staying at Pop too... my fav bartender works there. <3

Your favorite bartender works at the pool bar? Good to know! DH and I have planned a couple of evenings where we plan to relax by the pool after dinner... I'll have to be sure to look for this person.

Upvote 0

MagicMegan

Original Poster
Your favorite bartender works at the pool bar? Good to know! DH and I have planned a couple of evenings where we plan to relax by the pool after dinner... I'll have to be sure to look for this person.
Yeah lol. He's Columbian. His name is Johnny. He's there 5 days a week I think. I haven't asked him his schedule yet since I'm not going until October.

Upvote 0

cw1982

Haha! Too funny. I'd tell you to find out about the first week of June, but he might find that a bit creepy. I'll just have to keep an eye open and let you know if I think I see him lol.

Upvote 0

MagicMegan

Original Poster
I've known him like 6 years and he's always worked the later shift, so if you go after dinner he should be there lol. The blonde chick is awesome too. I forget her name though.

Upvote 0
I guess it depends on budget and taste. Drink around the world or the monorail line. I can recommend Victoria & Alberts (pricey I know but worth it) food is to die for.

Upvote 0

RubyLee

Sounds like my kind of trip--had a blast drinking around the WS & definitely want to do the monorail line in the future. I've also tried V&A's....it was a truly special experience which is good since it costs so much!

Other than that, I love Jellyrolls (the dueling piano bar near Boardwalk)-great energy & lots of fun. You could also do some of the resort spa treatments if that's up your alley! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom