30% off for October stay?

Respo12

Any word if there will be another 30% promo for stays in october-november? I see the current one ends september 29th, and I would like to book my stay for the second week of october, and I'm not really interested in the dining plan promos. thanks in advance!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I am hoping that the next round of discounts come out soon. Keep in mind that you can always book it and apply the discount after it comes out as long as your hotel/room type is included. This way you can book your dining since you are inside of your 180 days prior.

Pam

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

I'm hoping for the same thing :) I even convinced DH to add an extra day if I can get a room only discount. I'm at least booked for the 6 day trip we had in mind, but I'll almost definitely be adding that 7th day if I can get 30%. All of my friends are getting PINs :( , and I've been trying to use some crazy logic from those to hypothesize general public discounts from the PIN info. Fingers crossed it all works out for both of us!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
From selling travel for so long and dealing with the discounts that disney puts out, I will make a strong assumption that you will see them come out to the general public before too long if they have already sent out the pin code offers.

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom