30 days when it should be 60

MagicKatMe

Original Poster
MDE is telling me that I can only do FP within 30 days....but I'm staying onsite, and my tickets are linked to my account and hotel room according to MDE. What am I missing?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
If you are more than 60 days from the start of your trip, the FP calendar will only show the next 30 days, because anyone with linked tickets can make FP selections 30 days out. (Disney has no way of knowing when a linked ticket will be used.)

At Day 60, the calendar will “open” for you (dates no longer grayed out) and you will be able to make your FPs.

MagicKatMe

Original Poster
If you are more than 60 days from the start of your trip, the FP calendar will only show the next 30 days, because anyone with linked tickets can make FP selections 30 days out. (Disney has no way of knowing when a linked ticket will be used.)

At Day 60, the calendar will “open” for you (dates no longer grayed out) and you will be able to make your FPs.

Aha! That explains it. Thank you!!!! I was afraid something hadn't gotten linked somewhere or the app was glitching again.

Yellow Shoes

Aha! That explains it. Thank you!!!! I was afraid something hadn't gotten linked somewhere or the app was glitching again.
I was just going to post the SAME Question. I sure hope that on Day 60, which for me is Wednesday, that my January dates will auto-magically open up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom