30 Days of Disney - Day 24 & Day 23 - movie that makes you cry, movie that makes you laugh

The4mousekeeters

Original Poster
tumblr_inline_n5ptkaNgZZ1r211m0.jpg

Makes me cry - The end of Toy Story 3
Makes me laugh - Monsters Inc., Tangled

tcool

Makes me cry - When P.L.Travers cried at the end of Saving Mr.Banks
Makes me laugh - The Emperor's New Groove

OSUgirl77

The list of movies that make me cry is long:
Bambi
Up
Dumbo
Fox & the Hound
Mary Poppins
Toy Story 3
I'm sure there are others

Makes me laugh:
Aladdin
Tangled

Doodlyday

Cry:
Fox and the Hound
Toy Story 3

Laugh:
The Little Mermaid (I love Scuttle!)
Monsters Inc. (The company play)
Finding Nemo

Matt_Black

Cry- Up. From the opening to Carl presenting Russell with The Ellie Badge, my eyes are going to get watery at least once. I usually get a bit misty-eyed during the "I'm lost" sequence of Lilo & Stitch.

Laugh- Emperor's New Groove. "Pull the lever, Kronk."

disneyfirstLJ

Movie(s) that make me cry:
Up
Toy Story 3
Bambi
Fox & The Hound
Lady and The Tramp

Movie(s) that make me laugh:
Tangled
Princess and the Frog
Monsters Inc. and Monsters University

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Cry:
Just about all of them.

Laugh:
Just about all of them.

In agreement. Aladdin always made me laugh, but since the passing of Robin Williams.... :cry:

Muppet Christmas Carol makes me do both, and not just for poor Tiny Tim. It's the dedication to Jim Henson that really gets me. Just like the scenes from the premiere of Mary Poppins makes me boo hoo at the end of Saving Mr. Banks.... Seeing Walt two years before he died and how old he looked. I'm starting to tear up just typing this....

Are you saying I have to admit to crying over movies. >.>'

Fine.

There are three movies that have sad enough (to me) moments for that. Brave (when they think they didn't break the spell and that Queen Elinor'll be a bear and lose herself forever), Inside Out (Joy trying to be happy about old memories while trying not to cry because she's stuck in the dump and'll fade away forever, and also the line "take Riley to the moon for me.") and Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch has a Glitch (because Stitch almost DIED, okay, it was sad).

As for movies that make me laugh.... there are a LOT of movies that do that, so... that'd be a pretty long list. :p

I'll mention Emperor's New Groove though, since it has a special brand of humor and a large part of the movie is centered around humor. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom