$3 off Alice in Wonderland

FanofDinsey1981

Original Poster
I just got an email from the walt disney home entertainment, for $3 off Alice in Wonderland. can I use the coupon in the Disney store?

thanks. :)

MicBat

I assume you can.. it is from Disney, isn't it?? I saw the DVD in Once Upon a Toy Last week. Wasn't it's release the 28th??

FanofDinsey1981

Original Poster
Originally posted by MicBat
I assume you can.. it is from Disney, isn't it?? I saw the DVD in Once Upon a Toy Last week. Wasn't it's release the 28th??

I Think it was relesaed yesterday the 27th, since most movies are released on tuesdays...

I am assuming I can too, andI Think it is a manufacturers coupon, so I am safe in assuming that I can use it at any store?

MicBat

Originally posted by FanofDinsey1981
I Think it was relesaed yesterday the 27th, since most movies are released on tuesdays...

I am assuming I can too, andI Think it is a manufacturers coupon, so I am safe in assuming that I can use it at any store?
Probably so... Now the question for me.... Can I use it together with my CM discount... Hmmmm...

WDWspider

I got mine the 26th, but the 27th was official. Maybe Disney gets to sell in advance. I know they had ToT DVD's way before retail sales.

wdwmaniac

I think the three dollar coupon is only online. You have to type in the code "whiterabbit" to get it. Also after Shipping it's cheaper to buy it at Best Buy.

GrumpysGal

Yeah. I got it at Best Buy. It's listed there for $19.99, but if you show them a better price at another store, they match the price. I showed them Circuit City's deal for $17.99 and they gave it to me for that price. Hey, it's something...

MrPromey

Wal-Mart has the lowest price I’ve seen so far at $17.87 and there should be no problem at all with using the coupon there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom