3 NEW attractions?!

Figaro

fall of 2003 -- just in time to kick off Mickey's 75th birthday bash.

I guess that answers the question about the next celebration at Disney World :)

Thanks for the interesting article, can't wait for the new Roller Coaster!!!

DisJosh

Original Poster
Originally posted by Figaro

I guess that answers the question about the next celebration at Disney World :)

Thanks for the interesting article, can't wait for the new Roller Coaster!!!

I guess it does!! I was gonna start another thread about that.......

Goofster

Aww man this sounds wicked sweet!!!!!!!!!:D another revolution is in the making Finally Beastly Kingdom!!!! And Philharmagic!!!! And Figment!!!!! Wow, i am hugely excited, how much truth does the orlandoweekly have?

This is reassuring news that Disney is doing something productive. But I must object to a comment by MikeJakester where he said that coasters are finally evolving at Disney. The last thing I want is Disney to become over crowded with coasters without themeing. I love the idea of the Dragon Coaster "Reign of Fire" and I hope its a success but I think what makes Disney great is that its not a six flags with cheap thrills and neasea induced spin rides. But I cant wait for these rides to become reality.

DisJosh

Original Poster
Originally posted by FutureImagineer
This is reassuring news that Disney is doing something productive. But I must object to a comment by MikeJakester where he said that coasters are finally evolving at Disney. The last thing I want is Disney to become over crowded with coasters without themeing. I love the idea of the Dragon Coaster "Reign of Fire" and I hope its a success but I think what makes Disney great is that its not a six flags with cheap thrills and neasea induced spin rides. But I cant wait for these rides to become reality.

Ditto!

BTW I'm not sure if I got the right guy but I dont think Jim Hill is known for being right about alot of stuff...........but I think its safe to say this is going to become a reality.......I hope!

DisJosh

Original Poster
Thanx mighty! Sorry everyone I lost the link to the page..........I couldnt find it and I gave up on it :(

You know what is cool? I remember that WDW Magic was the first internet site I saw to post the info about Mickey's Philharmagic about 3 months ago. Yae!

Lofatrules

Roller Coaster

Does anyone know when Disney is doing these coasters who is the layout and track designer. Do the Imagineers do it or is it farmed out to Arrow Dynamics or something along those lines

tommy112973

coasters!!

i think that its great to hear all the news about coasters, but has this not been mentioned in the past and never got off the ground (BK). Though I like the idea, I dont see it happening in 2003, there making cost cutting moves now due to the slow economy and attendance lacking at the parks now....I would be very surprised........Disney Fan for Life!!!!!!

Goofster

Re: Roller Coaster

Originally posted by Lofatrules
Does anyone know when Disney is doing these coasters who is the layout and track designer. Do the Imagineers do it or is it farmed out to Arrow Dynamics or something along those lines

I think the imagineers usually work side by side w/ vekoma, or at least that's what they did on RnRc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom