3 adults staying while reserved for 2 adults?

Hi All :wave:

My husband and I are thinking about booking a room (possibly at CSR) with Magic Your Way + Dining for 2 adults for our trip in September. My sister is visiting from Japan that week and she would like to stay w/ us also. If she were staying for the whole week, we'd include her, but she only stays for a few nights. Do you think we can book package for 2 adults and buy my sister tickets and dining for the days she'll be staying?

Thanks!

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
When you book a package, everyone staying in the room must be on the same package for the same length of time. So, officially, you could not add her in to your package for just a few days.

Upvote 0

mrsdanalind

extra person

When you book a package, everyone staying in the room must be on the same package for the same length of time. So, officially, you could not add her in to your package for just a few days.

Sorry I have to agree, that when you book your room she has to be encluded. You could ask tho if you could discount the nights she's not there.Hey it can't hurt to ask.
:veryconfu

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

You can add her into your room at check in. She would not be included for your dining planand would have to pay the additional adult fee in the room. If you add her prior to your arrival as others have said she would have to have all of the same package items as you and your husband. Given that you are paying for tickets and dining anyhow as well as the additional adult fee, it might work out to about the same. Marie

Upvote 0

FrecklesFreeze

Original Poster
Thank you everyone for the input.
We forgot to think about EMH and free bus ride from resort and all the parks/DTD, etc.

I think we are going to buy package for 3 adults for a week. Even though she'll not be joining us for a few more days we'll be staying, it'll be only little much different. We'll be asking my sister to tip in some anyway :)
My husband and I will probably add a few more days to tickets to the package after my sister leaves.

I'm still trying to convince her to stay for whole week with us, so it won't be too complicated like this...

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Thank you everyone for the input.
We forgot to think about EMH and free bus ride from resort and all the parks/DTD, etc.

I think we are going to buy package for 3 adults for a week. Even though she'll not be joining us for a few more days we'll be staying, it'll be only little much different. We'll be asking my sister to tip in some anyway :)
My husband and I will probably add a few more days to tickets to the package after my sister leaves.

I'm still trying to convince her to stay for whole week with us, so it won't be too complicated like this...

ANYBODY with paid admission is eligible to use Disney transportation, you do not have to be staying in a Disney hotel.

Upvote 0

chucknstuff

Can be done - BUT...

She could spend the night in your room; but she will have to pay for all her meals and of course will not be able to participate in EMH. In order to take advantage of all the benefits she would have to be added to your package for the entire length of stay.

There are some PLUSES to adding her on to your package:
- You get to use all her unused food coupons!!

;

Upvote 0

tigsmom

She could spend the night in your room; but she will have to pay for all her meals and of course will not be able to participate in EMH. In order to take advantage of all the benefits she would have to be added to your package for the entire length of stay.

There are some PLUSES to adding her on to your package:
- You get to use all her unused food coupons!!

;

See wannabeBelle's post above... adding her to the room (and paying the fee) will get her into EMH.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom