2nd Annual 31 Days of Imagineering

mickeyfan5534

December 28th
Special Event or Temporary Attraction for Animal Kingdom

For today, we are gonna work together to come up with an idea for something to do in Animal Kingdom to distract people while Everest is closed to fix the Yeti. Think the Incredibes Street in Studios or Star Wars Launch Bay in scale. Or maybe something like Pixar Fest from Disneyland or a new show.​
Port Jungle Book Jive over from Paris and adapt it to the Rivers of Light area.

Evilgidgit

December 28th
Special Event or Temporary Attraction for Animal Kingdom

For today, we are gonna work together to come up with an idea for something to do in Animal Kingdom to distract people while Everest is closed to fix the Yeti. Think the Incredibes Street in Studios or Star Wars Launch Bay in scale. Or maybe something like Pixar Fest from Disneyland or a new show.​

A Bug's Festival -- a special event celebrating A Bug's Life, based around the Tree of Life, and It's Tough To Be A Bug! Bring back all of the M&G characters too for some unique experiences.

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
December 29th
New Signature dishes for theme park dining

For today, we are gonna work together to come up with good food! We want some new signature dishes and drinks for WDW dining. Or any theme park. New snack? New Butterbeer rip off? New fine dining special? Make me hungry!​

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
December 29th
New Signature dishes for theme park dining

For today, we are gonna work together to come up with good food! We want some new signature dishes and drinks for WDW dining. Or any theme park. New snack? New Butterbeer rip off? New fine dining special? Make me hungry!​
I'd love to see the Main Street Theater start selling various types of specialty popcorns and famous movie theater snacks with a seating area where you can watch old shorts while you snack.

Though, since that is kind of cheating as an answer, I'll say Lego Waffle at Toy Story Land's Lunchbox for breakfast. Waffles where the mold give them a Lego like shape so you can stack them.

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
The Penultimate Post! (I know we have a big list of great back up prompts we were maybe going to just keep going and use in January, but with the One Sentence Comp started and SA VI starting early, I think its best to just end with the end of the year. But if anyone wants to keep this going, feel free to!
December 30th
Spaceship Earth Version 5

For today, we are gonna work together to come up with a list of idea for the next version of Spaceship Earth. With the year coming to a close, its a great time to reflect om the past. New narrator? New scenes? New tech to add? Gut the Big Ball and replace it with a Guardians of the Galaxy beer garden? The possibilities are endless!​

mickeyfan5534

The Penultimate Post! (I know we have a big list of great back up prompts we were maybe going to just keep going and use in January, but with the One Sentence Comp started and SA VI starting early, I think its best to just end with the end of the year. But if anyone wants to keep this going, feel free to!
December 30th
Spaceship Earth Version 5

For today, we are gonna work together to come up with a list of idea for the next version of Spaceship Earth. With the year coming to a close, its a great time to reflect om the past. New narrator? New scenes? New tech to add? Gut the Big Ball and replace it with a Guardians of the Galaxy beer garden? The possibilities are endless!​
New narrator: Paul McGann. I need that buttery smooth voice guiding me through time.
New scenes: It looks like this is basically already happening with the change in theme to storytelling which I'm hoping they do make work.

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
December 31st
New Nighttime Show for Disney Springs

For today, we are gonna work together to come up with ideas for a new nighttime spectacular for Disney Springs.

Downtown Disney (the old name for Disney Springs) used to have a regular nighttime show. It was New Years Eve every night on Pleasure Island, and they had fireworks to go with it!

Now, on New Years Eve, let's end this thread/year on a bang by bringing back a regular nighttime show to the Springs!​

FireMountain

A show about a steampunk inventor using a big explosion machine to release fireworks into the sky for a NYE party (much like what they did for Pleasure Island).
I actually had this idea for OLS1 Round 2 before I dropped out

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom