24: Season 7

Erika

7 years!!! :eek: I can't believe it.

The trailer looks interesting-- hopefully this season is a good one. I know a lot of people just about gave up last year.

Number_6

Thanks for sharing that Scott! Did you see the look on Jack's face when he was given the okay to do "Whatever is necessary?" That's the Jack Bauer we all know and love.

Gucci65

Show taping was suspended earlier this week due to the southern california fires. Seems like they were taping on or near a Marine facility. My friends husband is working on the light crew (can't remember what the real name of that job is - sorry) and she called to give me the bad news :cry:

GymLeaderPhil

Questions, Questions, and Questions - Chloe and Bill Buchanan are obviously not working for CTU anymore. Why is it that the location they show up in for the trailer looks similar to the location that Tony is in for some of the shots? Oooh, I wonder if Jack will be working against them for the FBI!

dopey

I'm glad to see Tony back, even if he is a baddie and even if there is some silly reason why he isn't really dead. Actually, it would be better if Tony was a good bad guy. There's nothing better than good vs. good. But, somehow, I'm guessing Tony is doing bad things for the money or because he feels betrayed by CTU or somesuch nonsense. I'd be happy to be wrong, but I'm just saying. Surprising that "24" hasn't become a Broadway musical yet. (Don't know where that came from. Probably just the drink talking.)

Number_6

I'm glad to see Tony back, even if he is a baddie and even if there is some silly reason why he isn't really dead. Actually, it would be better if Tony was a good bad guy. There's nothing better than good vs. good. But, somehow, I'm guessing Tony is doing bad things for the money or because he feels betrayed by CTU or somesuch nonsense. I'd be happy to be wrong, but I'm just saying. Surprising that "24" hasn't become a Broadway musical yet. (Don't know where that came from. Probably just the drink talking.)

Or it could be Tony's unknown evil twin brother, out for revenge against a Government that failed to protect his brother and sister-in-law... but that would be silly. :hammer:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
First of all....

Yay for Tony :sohappy: don't care if he's good or bad as long as he's there.

So I guess this season takes place in DC since there's no more CTU. So far it's looking pretty good. Nice to see Jack start off Day 7 all clean shaven and ready to go :lol: last year was painful!

Any further word on when filming might resume and where?!? I know that sounds weird, but I'm headed to LA in a week and a half, and wouldn't mind running into a film crew or three :animwink:

TwoTigersMom

Nice little article with the trailer for Season 7. And the good news is, based on the trailer, they did not scrap the story they already had planned, possibly just built on it. Some of the scenes I remember seeing with the original trailer, so that's pretty cool: http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/24-countdown-officially-begins--37

This is awesome news! :sohappy: Thanks for posting this! This makes up for that reflex test :fork: :lol: I've got the 23rd marked on my calendar and can't wait!

TwoTigersMom

YEAH! I hadn't realized how much I missed 24 until I saw Redemption tonight! Great show. So I vaguely remember Hodge. Was he Audrey's Dad?

Number_6

No, Defense Secretary James Heller was Audrey's father, played by William Devane.

And I have to say, I loved that movie last night to set up the new season of 24. Now I'm looking forward to it even more.

Disneyfalcon

I liked it too!! I thought it was going to be more self contained then it was, but it truly was a lead in to the season. At least we don't have to wait very long for the season to start!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom