21st Birthday Trip

Minni

It's going to be my 21st birthday soon and we're going to WDW to celebrate. However, I can't drink and seeing as that's the usual tradition for 21 I was wondering what suggestions anyone might have for how to celebrate. We have a dining reservation in Magic Kingdom but apart from that we don't have any solid plans yet and are still coming up with ideas. Thank you.

Efig8594

Disney springs is a really great area for fun dinning! and they have really great shops and a movie theater. And the new VR experience is really great. I would just pick you favorite park or area and have a blast!

Upvote 0

JohnD

It's going to be my 21st birthday soon and we're going to WDW to celebrate. However, I can't drink and seeing as that's the usual tradition for 21 I was wondering what suggestions anyone might have for how to celebrate. We have a dining reservation in Magic Kingdom but apart from that we don't have any solid plans yet and are still coming up with ideas. Thank you.

Do a monorail crawl anyway at each monorail resort. Get yourself carded when ordering the alcohol the others in your party are drinking. (You can figure out who in your party pays.). Get an ADR at CG, 'Ohana, or Narcoosees. Hop into MK for some rides.

Upvote 0

belledream

Happy early birthday! There is plenty of fun to be had in and around MK! If the weather is good, maybe you can find time to make it to one of the monorail resorts and rent a Sea Raycer and cruise Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake. We did that once and it was a great experience: quiet, relaxing, and got to see WDW through new lenses.

Upvote 0

JillC LI

I have never had any interest in drinking nor do I like the taste. There are tons of fun things you could plan for your birthday. First, I suggest you request a Birthday Pin from your resort. I wore one on my recent trip and got a handful of fun little free perks. Other ideas that come to mind are dinner at Victoria and Alberts or another restaurant that sounds special to you, a behind the scenes tour, a dessert party/fireworks boat ride, a carriage ride, a private safari tour, a horseback riding tour, etc. Happy Birthday!

Upvote 0

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I have never had any interest in drinking nor do I like the taste. There are tons of fun things you could plan for your birthday. First, I suggest you request a Birthday Pin from your resort. I wore one on my recent trip and got a handful of fun little free perks. Other ideas that come to mind are dinner at Victoria and Alberts or another restaurant that sounds special to you, a behind the scenes tour, a dessert party/fireworks boat ride, a carriage ride, a private safari tour, a horseback riding tour, etc. Happy Birthday!
Even if you don't get any free perks, you will get MANY birthday wishes, and not just from the CMs...

Upvote 0

Amos1784

I second maybe booking a Dessert Party? I have not yet done one as I am not a big dessert fan but could be a fun "extra" to do for a birthday!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom