21st Birthday in Disney

My parents have just sprung the absolute DELIGHT that next June (2014) we'll be going to Orlando. This will also happen to fall on my 21st birthday.

So I know 21st is supposed to be a big birthday and I was wondering if anyone has any ways I can make it extra special whilst being at Disney?

(Being at Disney will be special enough but y'know I want the best day ever).

Genie of the Lamp

Well you can go to the Pleasure Island night clubs in Downtown Disney. O wait that's right, they're gone now. Just make sure you keep telling Disney that it's your 21st bday and I'm sure they'll throw in some nice incentives for your family. Why not go to WS in England or something and get your first magical booze their. As Phineas would say "Ferb I know what we are going to do today for @alexxturnerr".

Upvote 0

Pooh Lover

A fireworks cruise is an awesome time and they might just allow you to bring a bottle or two of bubbly on the boat for your big day. ;) You could go to Raglan Road for a rousing good time or maybe head over to the Boardwalk. Have a great vacation and the best birthday ever!

Upvote 0

Aurora1

I celebrated my 21st a few years ago and we did a huge dinner at Bongos in Downtown Disney. They comped my entire meal, gave me birthday shots and a dessert for free! It was a great meal, and a great time with friends!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom