2022 Family WDW TRIP Planning

John park hopper

Original Poster
We are planning a WDW trip there will be 8 adults (3 sons and wives) and 4 children (ages 10, 8, 5, 3) and want to stay on site, for a group this size what would be the best option. Moderate resort, thinking of a couple of Wilderness cabins close together --- any thoughts

Schweino

We are planning a WDW trip there will be 8 adults (3 sons and wives) and 4 children (ages 10, 8, 5, 3) and want to stay on site, for a group this size what would be the best option. Moderate resort, thinking of a couple of Wilderness cabins close together --- any thoughts
There are a ton of answers to match the criteria if the only object is size of party. You can literally pick any moderate resort. Do you have any other criteria?

belledream

Caribbean Beach? Recently refurbished, nicely themed pool for the kids, and Skyliner access.

We did this with 6 adults and 4 kids many years ago and it worked out great even back then.

Club Cooloholic

What is the setup with the kids? Are they all with one set of parents or 2 and 2 etc?
You could do one studio and one 2 bed villa, I would think maybe Old Key West or SSR might be a good set up for you.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest

I sent you a private message. :)

You may also want to consider family suites at Art of Animation. I have stayed there several times with various combinations of family and this is hands down, our favorite resort to try to accommodate everyone's needs.

trylon57

Smart move! Waiting until 2022 when hopefully everything will be back to normal, and plenty of new rides open. I'll see you there. Thats about the time we plan on going back. Good thinking on your part! If the world is back to somewhat normal by Spring of 2021, that will be the time to start making plans.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom