2021 packages?

Jon81uk

Those are some good deals! I don't see any deals for state-side so far.

Its been pretty much the same offer for us for the last 10 years if you book a year before travel. It used to be free dining (breakfast at a value, quick service at a moderate, regular DDP at deluxe). Plus the other ticket offer. The gift card usually got smaller after a while, so book in July one year for the next year and get $200, book in September for the following year and get $100. Offer used to end in November, to encourage people to book next years trip now. This year the offer need to be booked by Feb.

The_Jobu

No deals in Canada either. Booked a placeholder week at Pop with terrible prices. Either update when promotions come out or cancel later.

Jon81uk

that's a better value than "Free" dining
Not sure if it is or not to be honest.

Last time I went in 2016 we paid about £3k for a 14 night trip (so about £215 a night). I estimate based on our normal style of dining, free dining saved us about £1000 for the two of us(not the value of the dining plan, just an estimation of on QS and one TS meal per day). So thats pretty much five nights saved.

pixie225

Just booked for May 2021 a few days ago. We had originally booked our vacay at WL (where we have stayed a number of times) for this past May, but were cancelled due to covid. Rebooked for August at CR and we cancelled due to NY quarantine rules upon return. Then we were supposed to be at CR right now, but again cancelled due to NY rules. May 2021 is a much higher price than we started with and with less enhancements. The rep we spoke with through Disney said we should keep an eye out, cause if they add any "extras" or have a price drop we are entitled to whatever it is. Only good thing is we were able to book park hopper as an add-on, so hopefully that might be back by the time we go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom