News 2021 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival

ifan

Even with lower attendance, the extra booths would have been nice when I was there this past weekend. Some lines were quite lengthy.
This will help (bummed I missed out on the Indian booth, though!)

Brooklin Disney Dad

Me too! The festivals are the only thing that makes Epcot worth visiting in a post-IllumiNations world now. Without the festivals Epcot is nothing but a collection of bland 1980s architecture, just okay attractions, and now a mediocre World's Fair staffed by clueless Americans who have no business at all being in any of the pavilions. This park really should be closed right now.
I’ve always wondered why Disney didn’t open the showcase for a dining experience in the evening. Opportunity to bring in a paying adult crowd for dining using the Boardwalk entrance (small charge for entrance). They could’ve figured out a way to block off entrance to the ride section and use technology for ride access.

seascape

I’ve always wondered why Disney didn’t open the showcase for a dining experience in the evening. Opportunity to bring in a paying adult crowd for dining using the Boardwalk entrance (small charge for entrance). They could’ve figured out a way to block off entrance to the ride section and use technology for ride access.
That is what the Epcot after 4pm ticket was for.

Lilofan

Even with lower attendance, the extra booths would have been nice when I was there this past weekend. Some lines were quite lengthy.
This will help (bummed I missed out on the Indian booth, though!)
WDW has been advertising lately on getting more to apply to work in the parks.

Nthderivative

Does anyone know if the band for August 20 thru 23, "The Vybe", is that old acapella group they used to have in the early 2000s? I can't find anything on this band.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Disney has updated the list of entertainment -

October 1 to 4
Latin Ambition

October 8 to 11
The Champagne Orchestra

October 15 to 18
Summer Breeze

October 22 to 25
The M-80's

October 29 to November 1
Element

November 5 to 8
The Vybe

November 12 to 15
Element

DCBaker

Premium Member
The Brazil booth has moved back to its refurbished spot -

2021-wdw-disney-world-epcot-food-and-wine-festival-booths-2021-brazil-booth-back-to-between-f...jpeg

castlecake2.0

The Brazil booth has moved back to its refurbished spot -

View attachment 595940

I like that they’ve added a few of these little “festival parks” I’ll call them. It helps get clutter off the promenade and add more seating.

Crazydisneyfanluke

I'll be going with a friend to F&W that has a Disney Visa Premier Card. We are wondering if the dining discount can be used on the F&W booths?

Also, Does the last Friday tend to be very busy?

tpoly88

Having gone to the F&W a couple times this fall, i can say there are a couple things i noticed, wish they could bring some things back. First off, ive noted a couple times that there was A LOT more craft beer this year at the festival and sugary drinks plus, some of the food was too much golden coral buffet. That is fine as disney does their homework i guess this is what the masses want. this year as they did a phased opening, when it was fully open it was as crowded as ive ever seen it. i dont think extra workers at the booths would have helped, they were humming along pretty good. i just felt this year they really had everything close together and not as spaced as in years past. i was disappointed they did not use the festival pavilion between England and Canada which used to have a bunch of stuff in it with the piano person playing, was really nice. Next was Canada, all cider? come on Canada has some good wine up there. Also not in use was the old horizions building where they had classes and tastings which was fun too. They used to have multiple different wines in the American adventure area from all over the US, that is gone and the tastings of Australia is gone too ( have not had this in years), it was $20 and taste 5 wines. look we all get the covid thing but i hope next year they can bring back some of the luster that made this an event worth going to. Also please shorten it again from september to november. too hot in July. Yes i will be back next year, im not one saying im never going again, just wish a couple things could change.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom