News 2021 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
A look the front of the park decor - more at

International-Food-and-Wine-Festival_Full_42848.jpg

dreday3

I'm assuming this is just for people to have places to eat during the festival?

I don't think we ever even have been inside the American Pavilion*. I know there is an animatronic show - is that closed during festival?
And I never even knew there was that entire waterfall area in Canada. 😳 Definitely going to check that out next trip.

*cue tomato throwing

TrainsOfDisney

I don't think we ever even have been inside the American Pavilion*. I know there is an animatronic show - is that closed during festival?
And I never even knew there was that entire waterfall area in Canada. 😳 Definitely going to check that out next trip.

*cue tomato throwing
No tomatoes from me! It was years of going to Disney regularly before I discovered the wonderful Voices of Liberty!

You should definitely see the American Adventure show on your next visit - it’s a WDI masterpiece. Probably the most impressive AA show that will ever be built.

dreday3

No tomatoes from me! It was years of going to Disney regularly before I discovered the wonderful Voices of Liberty!

You should definitely see the American Adventure show on your next visit - it’s a WDI masterpiece. Probably the most impressive AA show that will ever be built.

We will for sure! Animatronics are my favorite thing about going to WDW!

danv3

Yeah, I'm sure this will be just temporary for the festival now that they've found a way to monetize this large indoor space. :(

How does one access the show now? Through the exit ramp presumably?

Gillyanne

Is there any Figment festival merch besides the AP stuff (MB, Cutting Board, Coasters, Pin, Container)?? Managed to snag all of it online from Shop Disney this morning, curious if there is any more to get when we make it to the festival...

JIMINYCR

Lots of guests will take advantage of the a/c space. Hope with the increase of traffic and tables and chairs, they dont ruin the floor. The food choices arent thrilling to me but I'd possibly try one or two.

JohnD

EPCOT'S American Adventure rotunda becomes a restaurant for the 2021 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival​

International-Food-and-Wine-Festival_Full_42877.jpg

"Elegant"? At standing tables? Is there a different entrance for the American Adventure or do you go in through the same entrance? It will be chaotic in there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom