News 2021 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival

mf1972

I am one of those that is happy that they have the "sugary" drinks. I can't drink most alcohol because it gives me migraines so no wine or beer for me at all. I can only have the mixed drinks that are mostly juice. I have noticed that the craft beer is the new fad. I am waiting for tropical mixed drinks to come back into style. LOL
my wife is the same way. i’d recommend the welsh dragon or leaping leprechaun from the rose & crown pub. both are a mix of fruit juices & alcohol, & i’ll admit they’re pretty good.

tpoly88

I am one of those that is happy that they have the "sugary" drinks. I can't drink most alcohol because it gives me migraines so no wine or beer for me at all. I can only have the mixed drinks that are mostly juice. I have noticed that the craft beer is the new fad. I am waiting for tropical mixed drinks to come back into style. LOL
i wish i could drink those, i love a good daiquiri or margarita but being diabetic im not really supposed to drinking wine either but i can better regulate my sugar. My wish for more wine is purely selfish on my part!

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Yes, exactly! If EVERY day is a festival, then there's really NO festival. It becomes just another routine day at EPCOT.
Sea World is essentially a festival park now, and they market heavily to locals. It's worked out rather well for them. Disney seems to emulating that model with Epcot. As long as the food, beverage, and entertainment options change from festival to festival, it doesn't bother me, especially given that Future World is a shell of its former self and not worth spending much time in, currently.

techgeek

Yes, exactly! If EVERY day is a festival, then there's really NO festival. It becomes just another routine day at EPCOT.

This is a problem with a simple solution, just start having the real festivals at one of the other parks… ‘The Hollywood Studios Film Feast-ival’, ‘The Animal Kingdom / ESPN G.O.A.T. Festival’, ‘The Magical Frontierland Churro and Turkey Leg Festival of Fantastic Fun’. All for a limited time!

lunchbox1175

I had been planning on my traditional Via Napoli reservation for lunch on EPCOT day with an attempt for Space 220 dinner, but I'm not sure I'll be able to eat meals if I'm snacking and drinking all day! That Mac&Cheese looks legit.

dreday3

I pretty much want everything on the Swanky Saucy Swine menu.

And I want baked lobster dip.

And I want the apple crumble.

I'll also have the blueberry/almond frangipane tart...and the pistachio cake...and the poutine.....

Wait, I'll also take the beignet with three cheeses and everything in Mexico.

To start.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom