2020-Gaming discussion

erasure fan1

Sony buys Bungie for 3.6 Billion, pretty much everyone goes meh its only Destiny 2 and carries on lol

Meh is exactly right. It really feels like Sony just wanted a headline. Sure Destiny has a good following and I'm sure it makes some decent cash. But after that, what do you have? Marathon? It seems like an odd move to me. They aren't an IP heavy studio so maybe they just want the name and development tools to strengthen their games as service portfolio.

Underdog

I'm hyped
I’m hesitant until I see the content. They have already said they can’t match MS’ day one first party releases to subscribers. There is ‘no value’ in it for them. So, out the gate they aren’t trying to be competitive.

erasure fan1

I'm hyped
I'll start with I'm not a big playstation guy. It's hard to say how good this will be without seeing a games list. Not having day one releases is a huge negative for the service for me. If I were to get the service, I would not be buying any sony games when they release. I would just wait until they hit the service. The streaming of PS3 is also a big negative. Microsoft xcloud works well, but is substantially inferior to playing directly from the system. I personally can't see getting this as I already have gamepass ultimate for my xbox.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom